Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

are da Jets cw everywhere or just a champs yardline exclusive & eastbay? i thought they were supposed to be gr...

are da Jets cw everywhere or just a champs yardline exclusive & eastbay? i thought they were supposed to be gr...

As of now just Champs Yardline, Nike.com & Eastbay.

Also glad to see these finally have a release date :D

The first and the latest come together in this must-have release as the original Air Trainer 1 teams up with the recently inducted Darrelle Revis for this Premium NRG release. Revis joins the super-exclusive group of signature Nike athletes of the NFL with the release of the Zoom Revis, which Nike celebrates with this Black/Bright Crimson colorway. On the heel is this sick 24 Revis Island logo in Bright Crimson, with reflective uppers on the forefoot strap and Swoosh. Peep this sick Trainer 1 below and stay tuned for a release on December 15th!

Nike Air Trainer 1 Premium NRG
Black/Black-Bright Crimson
532303-001
12/15/12
$120

nike-air-trainer-1-premium-nrg-revis-island-4.jpg

nike-air-trainer-1-premium-nrg-revis-island-2.jpg

nike-air-trainer-1-premium-nrg-revis-island-3.jpg

nike-air-trainer-1-premium-nrg-revis-island-1.jpg

Got my pair today and ... wooaah I love them. 
nthat.gif

I normally wear size 11 but I went 0,5 up and I think it was a good decision because I have a wide foot and it seems like they run a bit narrow. All around great shoe and will for sure cop the black/red/white ones.
happy.gif

Maybe I haven't bought Velcro sneakers in a while but did anyone else notice the Velcro hooks on the inner part of the strap so it's not flopping everywhere?

Just got the jets colorway off champs.com for 72 bucks had return card and  promo code not the hugee fan of the colorway but for that price i couldnt say no and now that i bought them im excited for them  and  my volts just shipped from 21 mercer great day !
happy.gif

As of now just Champs Yardline, Nike.com & Eastbay.
Also glad to see these finally have a release date :D
The first and the latest come together in this must-have release as the original Air Trainer 1 teams up with the recently inducted Darrelle Revis for this Premium NRG release. Revis joins the super-exclusive group of signature Nike athletes of the NFL with the release of the Zoom Revis, which Nike celebrates with this Black/Bright Crimson colorway. On the heel is this sick 24 Revis Island logo in Bright Crimson, with reflective uppers on the forefoot strap and Swoosh. Peep this sick Trainer 1 below and stay tuned for a release on December 15th!
Nike Air Trainer 1 Premium NRG
Black/Black-Bright Crimson
532303-001
12/15/12
$120
nike-air-trainer-1-premium-nrg-revis-island-4.jpg

nike-air-trainer-1-premium-nrg-revis-island-2.jpg

nike-air-trainer-1-premium-nrg-revis-island-3.jpg

nike-air-trainer-1-premium-nrg-revis-island-1.jpg

Picked up 2x pairs of these Premium Revis Island trainers last week. Been rocking one pair and it's very nice kick.
Was told the #24 & Revis Island lettering on the back side glows in the dark but I cannot confirm this yet.

I have called evey shoe store in California and not one store will be carrying these come Monday. I hate ndc!

Picked up 2x pairs of these Premium Revis Island trainers last week. Been rocking one pair and it's very nice kick.
Was told the #24 & Revis Island lettering on the back side glows in the dark but I cannot confirm this yet.
hmmm...please confirm asap...doesnt seem like it would though

Mercer didn't have a 13 in the blk/volt. Anywhere else stocking these joints?

I've worn my Revis Islands a couple of times. Didn't notice a glow on the heel but the forefoot piece is 3M. Very nice. Good quality materials.

Back
Top Bottom