Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

It kinda looks like the sole might glow as least the part that goes around the edges...just based on the pic.

They'll release without the 24 on the side, unfortunately, I kinda like it.

e7dc3c163d7211e2ba8122000a1fc2ee_7.jpg

Have to see the options Nike will give us on nike id. Hopefully Nike does this shoe right

according to 21M's instagram the black/volts are available for phone orders...

Completely forgot I had a couple of Nike vouchers sitting around. Hoping NDC restocks in an 8.5 soon!

Called 21 Mercer about an hour and placed my phone order the guy on the phone said the whole sole glows in the dark which i didnt no along with the gitd lace tips and the swoosh is 3m aswell he said they will be going out tomorrow morning very pumped ! black/reds next on my list

Anybody's eastbay order ship yet? Wonder if nike is having problems gettin these to stores...

Called 21 Mercer about an hour and placed my phone order the guy on the phone said the whole sole glows in the dark which i didnt no along with the gitd lace tips and the swoosh is 3m aswell he said they will be going out tomorrow morning very pumped ! black/reds next on my list

ill probably buy them anyways but i'd still like to see the bottoms glow before i buy them.

I'm usually not one to comment on a dude I don't know, but Victor Cruz needs to sit down.

Have to see some detailed shots of the Volt pair.

are the volts 21 mercer only?

why is this shoe seemed to be so secretive?

No not just mercer eastbay champs and nike.com will have them Monday they go on sale 8am there rumored to be a little bit be limited then the jets colorway but don't quote me on that

Anybody's eastbay order ship yet? Wonder if nike is having problems gettin these to stores...

Please send us a private message with your customer/order number and we will be able to further assist you in this matter. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Christina

Back
Top Bottom