OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

so is the base of the shoe suppose to mean something? like tha VIs had scales and what is this one??

so is the base of the shoe suppose to mean something? like tha VIs had scales and what is this one??

More Pics from modern Notoriety
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-black-white1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-black-white.jpg

Lookin' good thus far. My feet are gettin' wet thinkin' about how comfy they're gonna be.

Lookin' good thus far. My feet are gettin' wet thinkin' about how comfy they're gonna be.

thank you for the pics guys...your right KingJay718 im wondering how comfy they will be too......they look real comfortable!!

thank you for the pics guys...your right KingJay718 im wondering how comfy they will be too......they look real comfortable!!

i thought the 7s were suppose to be mid tops again? i knew that wasnt true, it didnt make sense to go back to a mid cut when kobe and nike spent so much time and money to push the general consumer to buy low cut.

i thought the 7s were suppose to be mid tops again? i knew that wasnt true, it didnt make sense to go back to a mid cut when kobe and nike spent so much time and money to push the general consumer to buy low cut.

Back
Top Bottom