OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Glad That They Are Going With The Low Cuts Next Year. But I Would Also Like To See How A Mid Cut Version Of Kobes Would Look Someday.

Glad That They Are Going With The Low Cuts Next Year. But I Would Also Like To See How A Mid Cut Version Of Kobes Would Look Someday.

It looks like it's higher cut than the 4-6 but let me check with my "reliable source" to make sure.
wink.gif

It looks like it's higher cut than the 4-6 but let me check with my "reliable source" to make sure.
wink.gif

That midsole looks unbelievable!! The white midsole makes it pop so much. Im really feeling the prototype. I had to see the final product to like the IV-VI but im sold on these already.

That midsole looks unbelievable!! The white midsole makes it pop so much. Im really feeling the prototype. I had to see the final product to like the IV-VI but im sold on these already.

Needs to smoothen out the sharp lines on the midsole. The upper on the blk/wht pair looks like the ones from the kb venomenon. I like the straight line with the snake print one on the all blk.

Needs to smoothen out the sharp lines on the midsole. The upper on the blk/wht pair looks like the ones from the kb venomenon. I like the straight line with the snake print one on the all blk.

There's already a thread for the Kobe VII y'all..keep the talk there..

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Mis-read the thread..keep it movin..

There's already a thread for the Kobe VII y'all..keep the talk there..

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Mis-read the thread..keep it movin..

Back
Top Bottom