OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

can we see other angles of the black/white colorway???

the outsole reminds me of the kobe 3 and the collar reminds me of the lebron iv collar...

can we see other angles of the black/white colorway???

the outsole reminds me of the kobe 3 and the collar reminds me of the lebron iv collar...

Is the inner bootie removeable or Nike decided to scrap it? It's not there on the black/white pair. I hope there isn't one because I find it a hassle to put the shoe on. But that's just me.

Is the inner bootie removeable or Nike decided to scrap it? It's not there on the black/white pair. I hope there isn't one because I find it a hassle to put the shoe on. But that's just me.

not much to say about the 7 from protoype pics but they are appreciated. really can't tell too much about the final product from these. almost everyone will say they look like crap, the same was said about the 5 and 6 and look how well they did.
wake me up in october-november when nike officially unveils this shoe lol.

not much to say about the 7 from protoype pics but they are appreciated. really can't tell too much about the final product from these. almost everyone will say they look like crap, the same was said about the 5 and 6 and look how well they did.
wake me up in october-november when nike officially unveils this shoe lol.

I like the back of the VII, looks like it has a little more heel support. Can't wait to see the final version!

I like the back of the VII, looks like it has a little more heel support. Can't wait to see the final version!

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

how do you know kobe doesnt like the 6's? some guy on page 3
Nike rep, when they showed the 7s to the managers...

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

how do you know kobe doesnt like the 6's? some guy on page 3
Nike rep, when they showed the 7s to the managers...

Looks Good to me and it does look a little higher than the last two. Hard to tell but I'll be patient cause I know I'm gonna get em. Just depends on the coloways.

Looks Good to me and it does look a little higher than the last two. Hard to tell but I'll be patient cause I know I'm gonna get em. Just depends on the coloways.

Originally Posted by MaDMaN3500

Those are for sure the 2nd sample mine werent like that at all.... they great shoes, way better then the 6's.... anyway heres a few pictures for now

8c435d4f408b758a0558389a3662536e3c86906.jpg

Ill post more later on
Thanks for providing more pics. Do you have two different versions of the early samples? Looks like the texture of the material around the heel on the left shoe is different from the right.

Originally Posted by MaDMaN3500

Those are for sure the 2nd sample mine werent like that at all.... they great shoes, way better then the 6's.... anyway heres a few pictures for now

8c435d4f408b758a0558389a3662536e3c86906.jpg

Ill post more later on
Thanks for providing more pics. Do you have two different versions of the early samples? Looks like the texture of the material around the heel on the left shoe is different from the right.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

The mobility inside of that shoe is going to be ABSURD.
Is this a good or bad thing? I thought you didn't want mobility INSIDE the shoe?? ..That lock-down feel is the desired fit, no?

Explain.

Back
Top Bottom