OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

At first was like Yuck....but now...I'm drolling over how dope these could be
pimp.gif

2011-2012, Lakers will be back...revenge is sweet

At first was like Yuck....but now...I'm drolling over how dope these could be
pimp.gif

2011-2012, Lakers will be back...revenge is sweet

Glad we have the vii's model this early, helps me forget about the dissapointment these playoffs, so far they look dope and I'm anxious to see the finished product

Glad we have the vii's model this early, helps me forget about the dissapointment these playoffs, so far they look dope and I'm anxious to see the finished product

interesting..

I'm liking the mold and overall look of the prototype, excited to see the final version..

interesting..

I'm liking the mold and overall look of the prototype, excited to see the final version..

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

There looks to be some type of Ankle Brace incorporated into the shoe, much like the V prototypes...Once again the concept looks great.

Any of yall have experience playing in something with in a built-in brace?  Only shoe I can think of is the Melo 4, but the concept always looked cool to me

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

There looks to be some type of Ankle Brace incorporated into the shoe, much like the V prototypes...Once again the concept looks great.

Any of yall have experience playing in something with in a built-in brace?  Only shoe I can think of is the Melo 4, but the concept always looked cool to me

No way the VIs are a flop. I like the shoes for what they are, and if there's added historical value from the season, that's just a bonus. Kinda disappointed the VI thread got locked...

Back
Top Bottom