OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Kobe wore the Play Fast vs the Knicks

Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+hoKXZF5wkiJl.jpg

Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+mShl9dcM2uFl.jpg

Is Kobe really that tough , his right hand looks swollen
Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+lR7p_lEvZC-l.jpg

Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+RJixNklqv7zl.jpg

Kobe+Bryant+New+York+Knicks+v+Los+Angeles+Tfnf9yYXKsvl.jpg

^ I can't believe he's actually able to play through the pain, at a high level. That hand looks really swollen. His hand is gonna be really messed up when he's done playing.

^ I can't believe he's actually able to play through the pain, at a high level. That hand looks really swollen. His hand is gonna be really messed up when he's done playing.

Heads up bros!

Nike Store Mall of America has a SIZE 15 left in the Kobe VII Christmas.

They DO take phone orders: Call NOW if you want them. 952.854.5042

You're welcome.

Heads up bros!

Nike Store Mall of America has a SIZE 15 left in the Kobe VII Christmas.

They DO take phone orders: Call NOW if you want them. 952.854.5042

You're welcome.

any chance of a restock on the cheetah's online or anybody know of any spots in so cal that might still have these? i struck out hard on release date. 

any chance of a restock on the cheetah's online or anybody know of any spots in so cal that might still have these? i struck out hard on release date. 

Originally Posted by bruintaf

Depending on where in So Caland what size, a couple SD area footlockers have some bigger 14, 15 sizes left

Originally Posted by bruintaf

Depending on where in So Caland what size, a couple SD area footlockers have some bigger 14, 15 sizes left

Back
Top Bottom