OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by Super Goblin

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by maluah

courtesy of KB24
6570013969_819dd3c207_z.jpg

I like how you can see the snake pattern on the red pair.. same as the del sol and black/volt colorway.

When are these two suppose to drop?  I'm really liking the pair on the right.  

That orange cw in the back looks similar to the LBJ Big Bangs.

Originally Posted by Super Goblin

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by maluah

courtesy of KB24
6570013969_819dd3c207_z.jpg

I like how you can see the snake pattern on the red pair.. same as the del sol and black/volt colorway.

When are these two suppose to drop?  I'm really liking the pair on the right.  

That orange cw in the back looks similar to the LBJ Big Bangs.

Also saw the a couple cheetahs just sitting there on display at footlocker. Im like @%%... Thought these were all gone.

Also saw the a couple cheetahs just sitting there on display at footlocker. Im like @%%... Thought these were all gone.

inlines are already available here in the phils...almost gone thou. it was released two days ago...

kobe is not wearing an ankle support?

inlines are already available here in the phils...almost gone thou. it was released two days ago...

kobe is not wearing an ankle support?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

�There was a bunch of nonsence going on at my hoh for xmas with newbies, hyperbeast, resellers, etc. for the release so the us dudes who usually be out there for releases decided to have some fun�
roll.gif
... my dude has other legit vids too so check it out lol

That's my local HOH. Heard the line there was nuts for the Xmas pack. Couldn't line up AT the mall until like Midnight or something. Dudes set up lines outside the mall. Crazy.

Those guys in the video trying to clown people, but they don't know what they talking about either. MJ's first dunk contest in 1987 he wore JORDAN II's, NOT III's. Get your facts straight before you clown on other people. They know just as little as the youngins do. What do you call a clown trying to clown a clown?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just for the record, Mike's FIRST  NBA dunk contest was 1985 in the blk/red AJ1

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

�There was a bunch of nonsence going on at my hoh for xmas with newbies, hyperbeast, resellers, etc. for the release so the us dudes who usually be out there for releases decided to have some fun�
roll.gif
... my dude has other legit vids too so check it out lol

That's my local HOH. Heard the line there was nuts for the Xmas pack. Couldn't line up AT the mall until like Midnight or something. Dudes set up lines outside the mall. Crazy.

Those guys in the video trying to clown people, but they don't know what they talking about either. MJ's first dunk contest in 1987 he wore JORDAN II's, NOT III's. Get your facts straight before you clown on other people. They know just as little as the youngins do. What do you call a clown trying to clown a clown?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just for the record, Mike's FIRST  NBA dunk contest was 1985 in the blk/red AJ1

I see what aired weezy is confronted with and i don't blame him.

The midsole on these aren't as resilient to stress creases as the previous
releases.

Bummer.

Initially excited because of the shoe didn't seem to be prone to creasing at the
toe due to the nature of the plasticky material of the shoe; we'll see how it goes
after a few more wears to the gym (my first impressions are that they won't hold
up as good as the IV's or VI's. Also, system doesn't justify the 50$ price hike).

P.S. What the midsole made of... exterior lunar foam?

The feel a lot better than the previous 3 Kobe's... but i'm weary about its durability
(and the gaps in the holes are dangerous if you play outside, it could get moist
inside).

And that's what she almost said.

I see what aired weezy is confronted with and i don't blame him.

The midsole on these aren't as resilient to stress creases as the previous
releases.

Bummer.

Initially excited because of the shoe didn't seem to be prone to creasing at the
toe due to the nature of the plasticky material of the shoe; we'll see how it goes
after a few more wears to the gym (my first impressions are that they won't hold
up as good as the IV's or VI's. Also, system doesn't justify the 50$ price hike).

P.S. What the midsole made of... exterior lunar foam?

The feel a lot better than the previous 3 Kobe's... but i'm weary about its durability
(and the gaps in the holes are dangerous if you play outside, it could get moist
inside).

And that's what she almost said.

i really want to see some more colorways. after wearing my xmas pair today, I'm sold on these. just not a fan of many of the color combos that we've seen so far

i really want to see some more colorways. after wearing my xmas pair today, I'm sold on these. just not a fan of many of the color combos that we've seen so far

I wore my Kobe's out today wow! I haven't felt comfort like these since I first put on some free runs. I'm about to try to find another pair of cheetaa for retail!

I wore my Kobe's out today wow! I haven't felt comfort like these since I first put on some free runs. I'm about to try to find another pair of cheetaa for retail!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Played 3 games, just got back.

1st game in the Attack Strong:
AMAZING, just like Zoom Air only better. It's almost as responsive as Zoom but it's plush and it's very
comfortable. Good for the knees and your feet. Heel to toe transition is on point on these and you
feel like your just bouncing around the court.

The sleeves are nice as well giving you that stable feel as well as comfort.

2nd and 3rd game in the Attack Fast:
My god, they felt like cardboard once I played in them right after the Attack Strong. It's not even fair,
don't try the Attack Strong if you want to play in these because your experience will totally suck. LOL

I will give a fair review though, the Zoom bags feel like Zoom, kinda like the zk5 feel. It's lower to the
ground but stiffer as I've mentioned. I don't see the point in wearing these now if you have the Attack
Strong insert.

Pros:
-traction is good, the herringbone is placed where you needed it. Played in a dusty court and my feet were
right where they were supposed to be.
-cushioning is good, both inserts provide what you need the full length Cushlon/Lunarlon tech is much much better
though
-forefoot lockdown is fantastic. just like the zk5 only softer and it molds to your feet better.
-when landing, the heel is excellently cushioned, superb impact protection.
-No hotspots. The shoe is very very good in terms of fit. I have wide feet so it's been a problem
for me. But this things molded to my feet almost instantly.

Cons:
-Heel lockdown left room for improvement. zk5 > zk7 > zk6 in terms of heel lockdown. It's not super good but it's not
bad either. The inserts' sleeve and the lack of an internal bootie system I think caused this because the heel counter,
padding and phylon design were doing their job. I think it's the sleeves.
-lace pressure on the top eyelet caused pain. I blame the lack of sufficient padding offered by the torch sleeve used
in the previous models. The current sleeve is soft, stretchy, it's good actually apart from the fact that it's really thin.
Even when I used the attack fast insole which has the leather tongue, it still hurt from time to time. They failed in that
department.

tons of pro just two cons.
overall these things are beasts you just have to find a way to work around the lace pressure on the top eyelet. I already
double socked and it still bothers me.

and yes, the shoes when nicked, will show wear easily. I got viciously stepped on twice? and the volt colored Phylon on the
forefoot showed scratches and the harder violet midsole showed a bit of volt. Yes, the whole casing is volt with brighter tint
than that of the phylon...

AMAZING, just like Zoom Air only better. It's almost as responsive as Zoom but it's plush and it's very
comfortable. Good for the knees and your feet. Heel to toe transition is on point on these and you

My god, they felt like cardboard once I played in them right after the Attack Strong. It's not even fair,
don't try the Attack Strong if you want to play in these because your experience will totally suck. LOL

I will give a fair review though, the Zoom bags feel like Zoom, kinda like the zk5 feel. It's lower to the
ground but stiffer as I've mentioned. I don't see the point in wearing these now if you have the Attack
Strong insert.

Pros:
-traction is good, the herringbone is placed where you needed it. Played in a dusty court and my feet were
-cushioning is good, both inserts provide what you need the full length Cushlon/Lunarlon tech is much much better
though
-forefoot lockdown is fantastic. just like the zk5 only softer and it molds to your feet better.
-No hotspots. The shoe is very very good in terms of fit. I have wide feet so it's been a problem

Cons:
-Heel lockdown left room for improvement. zk5 > zk7 > zk6 in terms of heel lockdown. It's not super good but it's not
bad either. The inserts' sleeve and the lack of an internal bootie system I think caused this because the heel counter,
-lace pressure on the top eyelet caused pain. I blame the lack of sufficient padding offered by the torch sleeve used
in the previous models. The current sleeve is soft, stretchy, it's good actually apart from the fact that it's really thin.
Even when I used the attack fast insole which has the leather tongue, it still hurt from time to time. They failed in that
department.

overall these things are beasts you just have to find a way to work around the lace pressure on the top eyelet. I already

and yes, the shoes when nicked, will show wear easily. I got viciously stepped on twice? and the volt colored Phylon on the
forefoot showed scratches and the harder violet midsole showed a bit of volt. Yes, the whole casing is volt with brighter tint

Strong insert.

Pros:
though

Cons:
department.

if I were to choose from the zk4-zk7,

zk7 attack strong > zk6 > zk5 = zk4

certain things lacked in every sig, I looked at what they brought to the table.
yes, the zk7 attack strong is the best for me. it's hard to rank them because
all of them are beasts. F****** beasts!

if I were to choose from the zk4-zk7,

zk7 attack strong > zk6 > zk5 = zk4

certain things lacked in every sig, I looked at what they brought to the table.
yes, the zk7 attack strong is the best for me. it's hard to rank them because
all of them are beasts. F****** beasts!

Back
Top Bottom