OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

if I were to choose from the zk4-zk7,

zk7 attack strong > zk6 > zk5 = zk4

certain things lacked in every sig, I looked at what they brought to the table.
yes, the zk7 attack strong is the best for me. it's hard to rank them because
all of them are beasts. F****** beasts!

thanks for the one that emailed me the bday coupon
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Ran right out and got em... I am in love with these del sols! I had the box on my lap the whole time while watching the Laker game
laugh.gif

Prob posted a million times already, but heres the bday coupon for anyone that needs it....

exits the thread for a while to avoid temptation..... peace fellas!

Ran right out and got em... I am in love with these del sols! I had the box on my lap the whole time while watching the Laker game
laugh.gif

Prob posted a million times already, but heres the bday coupon for anyone that needs it....

laugh.gif

Sup dom. These things are INSANE. It has faults as I've mentioned in my TLDR above but yeah, they're good.
Cushlon/Lunarlon it's amazing. GO GET YOUR PAIR! lol

Sup dom. These things are INSANE. It has faults as I've mentioned in my TLDR above but yeah, they're good.

haha they'll be strictly hardwood used.... thats why i didn't really want to go out of my way to grab the xmas.
i went to the es yesterday to grab a pair for 96 but they only had smalls left -___- so i'm waiting, i could grab on swoosh for 116 shipped but eh.
sticking to the UA/Adi drill still but i'll wear some IVs here and there...

haha they'll be strictly hardwood used.... thats why i didn't really want to go out of my way to grab the xmas.
i went to the es yesterday to grab a pair for 96 but they only had smalls left -___- so i'm waiting, i could grab on swoosh for 116 shipped but eh.

Nice pickup S
pimp.gif

I really shouldn't hold out any longer on those...

Concords looking great these past 2 games as well...

Also, I can't wait for my 2 Leopards! Damn Holiday weekend is forcing me to wait 'till Wednesday...

Nice pickup S
pimp.gif

Also, I can't wait for my 2 Leopards! Damn Holiday weekend is forcing me to wait 'till Wednesday...

Nice pickup S
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

laugh.gif

So tempted to pick up the del sols now....Thanks for the coupon and pic...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom