OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Yeah, the price increase on these Nikes are a bit much, and yeah we're going to complain about it, but Nike sees that we're buying them and that lets them know it's okay to sell these Kobe's at $170.

Yeah, the price increase on these Nikes are a bit much, and yeah we're going to complain about it, but Nike sees that we're buying them and that lets them know it's okay to sell these Kobe's at $170.

Originally Posted by jdotnas

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

these are incredible
I dont like to beef but if you are going to post pics you should atleast credit where you got them from, 1st of all i am the owner of the YOTD Kobe VIIs and secondly we put them up on complex a few hours ago.
This is a web forum, not a newspaper. Only way your gonna get credit as original source of picture everywhere it is posted is if you tag it.
Once you put a picture on the internet it will spread all over quickly if people want to see it.

If your on this forum and following this thread, might as well post the pic yourself along with link if you actually care that much.
Not saying you don't have a legitimate concern, just saying this is the way things happen.

these are incredible
I dont like to beef but if you are going to post pics you should atleast credit where you got them from, 1st of all i am the owner of the YOTD Kobe VIIs and secondly we put them up on complex a few hours ago.
This is a web forum, not a newspaper. Only way your gonna get credit as original source of picture everywhere it is posted is if you tag it.
Once you put a picture on the internet it will spread all over quickly if people want to see it.

If your on this forum and following this thread, might as well post the pic yourself along with link if you actually care that much.
Not saying you don't have a legitimate concern, just saying this is the way things happen.

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

these are incredible

The answer is simple TAG YOUR PICTURES its that easy

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

these are incredible

The answer is simple TAG YOUR PICTURES its that easy

these are incredible
indifferent.gif

these are incredible
indifferent.gif

I really like those year of the dragons alot.... I also like that glaxy pair in the back too.... but 180 pair is kinda steep... brons r already 170... special packaging kd r 125.... I'm go a miss rent one of theses releases lol.... btw dude up above just tag ur pics and problem solved.... on forums people don't usually ask for sources

I really like those year of the dragons alot.... I also like that glaxy pair in the back too.... but 180 pair is kinda steep... brons r already 170... special packaging kd r 125.... I'm go a miss rent one of theses releases lol.... btw dude up above just tag ur pics and problem solved.... on forums people don't usually ask for sources

Hmmm...

Perhaps this...

+
This...
nike-lebron-9-galaxy-all-star-8.jpg

=
Some kind of space related c/w pack with possibly a KDIV in there as well?

Either that or it's related to constellations or star signs with the LeBron 9 already featuring references to "Leo".

But hold on, if the ASG is in Orlando this season then it makes perfect sense since the Space Center's there.

So obviously the Kobe's are the ASG shoe!

I don't know... just random thoughts here as to what they're using as inspiration for some of these c/w's.

Hmmm...

Perhaps this...

+
This...
nike-lebron-9-galaxy-all-star-8.jpg

=
Some kind of space related c/w pack with possibly a KDIV in there as well?

Either that or it's related to constellations or star signs with the LeBron 9 already featuring references to "Leo".

But hold on, if the ASG is in Orlando this season then it makes perfect sense since the Space Center's there.

So obviously the Kobe's are the ASG shoe!

I don't know... just random thoughts here as to what they're using as inspiration for some of these c/w's.

Originally Posted by Hugo

these are incredible
indifferent.gif

crying for e-ttention huh?

Originally Posted by Hugo

these are incredible
indifferent.gif

crying for e-ttention huh?

there is definitely a galaxy them to this years all star pack, modern notoriety is saying and if you pay attention in the kobe and avar video you can see that the supposed all star colorway when seen from the other side is blue and different colors reminds me of those galaxy foams

funny how a few pages back everyone thought the chinas were the xmas and hated them.

now that we get more detalied pics, everyones on them. smh.

funny how a few pages back everyone thought the chinas were the xmas and hated them.

now that we get more detalied pics, everyones on them. smh.

Back
Top Bottom