OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

tried the del sols on today at my local footlocker and was impressed. I was very impressed with the durability of the material on the shoe(it felt like tire thread). I tried on the play strong insoles and instant comfort. I normally wear a size 9 in kobes but had to try on a size 8.5 because the size 9's were sold out. The 8.5 feet perfect tho.

My second impression of this shoe after trying them on was the lebron iv's minus the weight. The kobe vii have everything I loved about the lebron iv durability and comfort wise.
Imagine a light weigt lebron iv
eek.gif

This is for all you COMPLAINERS about eastbay bags.......

GOT CARDBOARD??????

GOT CARDBOARD??????

GOT CARDBOARD??????

^^ I guess Eastbay start to take this doubled-box thing seriously now, at least for "supreme" shoes like Kobe or LBJ or Jordan. Hopefully they keep doing that. That's HUGE box btw.....
laugh.gif

^^ I guess Eastbay start to take this doubled-box thing seriously now, at least for "supreme" shoes like Kobe or LBJ or Jordan. Hopefully they keep doing that. That's HUGE box btw.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks again fellas.

I like those a lot. But I hope Nike seriously stops with the 180$ price tag. It's getting too expensive. We havent had 1 Regular, non supreme, release yet.

Thanks again fellas.

I like those a lot. But I hope Nike seriously stops with the 180$ price tag. It's getting too expensive. We havent had 1 Regular, non supreme, release yet.

Thanks again fellas.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks again fellas.

The $150 price tag for supreme from last year doesn't seem so bad right about now.

Thanks again fellas.

The $150 price tag for supreme from last year doesn't seem so bad right about now.

Thanks again fellas.

Back
Top Bottom