OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Seriously. Rather have that right now. I have 3 7s so far... $195 (after Ca tax) each, That's 600$ right there just on Kobes. Horrible.

Seriously. Rather have that right now. I have 3 7s so far... $195 (after Ca tax) each, That's 600$ right there just on Kobes. Horrible.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Next year prices are going to kill me.  Probably move on to the KD's

It's especially bad for the people that just wear Kobes as a casual shoe.
I'll never use the second insole and ankle sleeve, have an old ankle injury, so I need a true high top to ball in.

Makes it feel like throwing away an extra $30-$50 on every pair over last year's prices.

It's especially bad for the people that just wear Kobes as a casual shoe.
I'll never use the second insole and ankle sleeve, have an old ankle injury, so I need a true high top to ball in.

Makes it feel like throwing away an extra $30-$50 on every pair over last year's prices.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

glad someone else agrees. nike is beyond ridiculous with pricing @ this point but i wont go in depth here. already did that in the zkvii ID thread....

Originally Posted by lockdown36

glad someone else agrees. nike is beyond ridiculous with pricing @ this point but i wont go in depth here. already did that in the zkvii ID thread....

Originally Posted by shindo03

seriously where are the shipping confirmations for NDC

there system has been all jacked up since the Concord XI release....my Concord pairs showed up at my house and I NEVER got tracking info and my order on NDC still said "In Progress"
roll.gif
not gonna lie...I was hoping they were going to mess up and ship me another 2 pairs
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by shindo03

seriously where are the shipping confirmations for NDC

there system has been all jacked up since the Concord XI release....my Concord pairs showed up at my house and I NEVER got tracking info and my order on NDC still said "In Progress"
roll.gif
not gonna lie...I was hoping they were going to mess up and ship me another 2 pairs
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

these are incredible
I dont like to beef but if you are going to post pics you should atleast credit where you got them from, 1st of all i am the owner of the YOTD Kobe VIIs and secondly we put them up on complex a few hours ago.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

these are incredible
I dont like to beef but if you are going to post pics you should atleast credit where you got them from, 1st of all i am the owner of the YOTD Kobe VIIs and secondly we put them up on complex a few hours ago.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by Raydio5

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c...57fed7c43fa8555a2f36303f9-getty-136158176.jpg Yeah those look nice. How much would retail be 140 right since it doesn't come with additional bootie?

And can someone tell me if these run true to size to you or same with the IV, V, and VI's?  I wear 10.5 in everything else but Kobes/LBJ/KD/Running/SBs.  It seems like these VII's I could probably wear my true to size now.
I want to see more pics of this colorway... Looked good on the court...
Uh, looking at Kobes left foot, dude about to rip the hell out of those kicks. That just immediately turned me off on Supremes. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by Raydio5

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c...57fed7c43fa8555a2f36303f9-getty-136158176.jpg Yeah those look nice. How much would retail be 140 right since it doesn't come with additional bootie?

And can someone tell me if these run true to size to you or same with the IV, V, and VI's?  I wear 10.5 in everything else but Kobes/LBJ/KD/Running/SBs.  It seems like these VII's I could probably wear my true to size now.
I want to see more pics of this colorway... Looked good on the court...
Uh, looking at Kobes left foot, dude about to rip the hell out of those kicks. That just immediately turned me off on Supremes. 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom