OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Mourf83

Originally Posted by kobebestever

man still no pics. i think we wont see em til kobe is on the cover of SLAM (kicks edition)

nah kobe sigs have never appeared in kicks
SO WHATS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD???? HMMMM I WONDER
laugh.gif

definitely not the kobe VII being featured on the cover of kicks magazine 
indifferent.gif
  but hopefully they ll

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Mourf83

Originally Posted by kobebestever

man still no pics. i think we wont see em til kobe is on the cover of SLAM (kicks edition)

nah kobe sigs have never appeared in kicks
SO WHATS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD???? HMMMM I WONDER
laugh.gif

definitely not the kobe VII being featured on the cover of kicks magazine 
indifferent.gif
  but hopefully they ll

If Nike gonna raise the prices for the VII's I'm cool with that. I just hope that they don't rob us of not making a Laker colorway just like they did the VI's.

If Nike gonna raise the prices for the VII's I'm cool with that. I just hope that they don't rob us of not making a Laker colorway just like they did the VI's.

^
I think you can always ID a laker CW... maybe that's the reason behind what happened
with the 6s. they wanted to drive the Id sales up. What you can't do is ID the OC or 3D...

I won't be surprised if they stay away from it again with the 7s BUT, the shoe seems to have
better color blocking so a laker CW would fit. I really didn't think that a laker CW zk6 would've
looked good. the more subtle concord,del sol, gradients, etc. worked better with the shoe (and in matching with the jersey by not matching too much IYGWIM)

^
I think you can always ID a laker CW... maybe that's the reason behind what happened
with the 6s. they wanted to drive the Id sales up. What you can't do is ID the OC or 3D...

I won't be surprised if they stay away from it again with the 7s BUT, the shoe seems to have
better color blocking so a laker CW would fit. I really didn't think that a laker CW zk6 would've
looked good. the more subtle concord,del sol, gradients, etc. worked better with the shoe (and in matching with the jersey by not matching too much IYGWIM)

^^^

Eeeeeeexaaactly! Ppl forget y'all can iD a pair. A couple of NikeTalkers got frustrated and just iD'd a laker colorway. That simple.

^^^

Eeeeeeexaaactly! Ppl forget y'all can iD a pair. A couple of NikeTalkers got frustrated and just iD'd a laker colorway. That simple.

Back
Top Bottom