OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Nike better hope the lockout wont occur cuz its gonna be hard to sell a 170 $ shoes that we wont have see on the court. Also the counter kicks samples might be the supremes as they appeat more detailed than other pics. Thx for the review, sounds good so far.

Originally Posted by al3x89

everyone who says they won't spend that much... will.

I agree fam.. The last 2 years proved that... I hope I don't end up with more than 20 pairs tho like the last 3 years...

I agree fam.. The last 2 years proved that... I hope I don't end up with more than 20 pairs tho like the last 3 years...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

exactly...people are spending $175 retail for retread CG jordan 11s....why not 150-170 for these....?

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

exactly...people are spending $175 retail for retread CG jordan 11s....why not 150-170 for these....?

Originally Posted by kobebestever

man still no pics. i think we wont see em til kobe is on the cover of SLAM (kicks edition)

nah kobe sigs have never appeared in kicks

man still no pics. i think we wont see em til kobe is on the cover of SLAM (kicks edition)

Originally Posted by Mourf83

SO WHATS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD???? HMMMM I WONDER
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom