OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

That's new to me. Very nice packaging. I'm starting to come around to the black and yellow Supremes look wise, but still not price wise.

Will they sell diff colored booties separately?
nerd.gif

If so
pimp.gif

digging the packaging/presentation:pimp:
pimp.gif

i'm hoping for a white based colorway though, it's been a while since they released a 'real' white based colorway

Still not completely sold, but I like how the top view of the Black/Volt pair shows how the "mamba-esque" snake sprint is still incorporated in the ZK line.

MAN.

Some how, some way...

They seem to top themselves every year with the ZK line*, it's really
eek.gif
 when you think about it, all the way back to the 2K4.

If the 2K4-5 were the ZKI and ZKII respectively
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

I really like the idea of the predator pack and the colorway, but i usually only stick to colorways that see the court so only del sols copped for now.

*Two exeptions: V>VI on the court, IV>all off the court

MAN.

Some how, some way...

They seem to top themselves every year with the ZK line*, it's really
eek.gif
 when you think about it, all the way back to the 2K4.

If the 2K4-5 were the ZKI and ZKII respectively
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

I really like the idea of the predator pack and the colorway, but i usually only stick to colorways that see the court so only del sols copped for now.

*Two exeptions: V>VI on the court, IV>all off the court

Saw the black/maize zk7's in person today! I love them! I'm coppin for sure on the 22nd. They are NICE in person and the details are sick. Its funny we go thru the same crap every year on this board. Everyone hates on the shoe at first then see some actual pics or on kobe's feet or in person; then go crazy over them. tisk tisk

Saw the black/maize zk7's in person today! I love them! I'm coppin for sure on the 22nd. They are NICE in person and the details are sick. Its funny we go thru the same crap every year on this board. Everyone hates on the shoe at first then see some actual pics or on kobe's feet or in person; then go crazy over them. tisk tisk

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

All the colors shown are dope but I feel like the sneaker is a little too tame compared to past kobes
tame is a good thing

i want the black/maize!!

also i wonder why nike went back to the color maize?? what happen to del sol?

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

All the colors shown are dope but I feel like the sneaker is a little too tame compared to past kobes
tame is a good thing

i want the black/maize!!

also i wonder why nike went back to the color maize?? what happen to del sol?

Damn those black maize is a thing of beauty. Remind me of ZK1 black maize
Look how thick the ankle padding is. Look how thick the midsole look. This shoes is going to be super comfy .

Can't wait

Damn those black maize is a thing of beauty. Remind me of ZK1 black maize
Look how thick the ankle padding is. Look how thick the midsole look. This shoes is going to be super comfy .

Can't wait

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Are they already shipping to footlockers? If so I may stop by my local FL and check em out.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Are they already shipping to footlockers? If so I may stop by my local FL and check em out.

Back
Top Bottom