OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Saw the black/maize zk7's in person today! I love them! I'm coppin for sure on the 22nd. They are NICE in person and the details are sick. Its funny we go thru the same crap every year on this board. Everyone hates on the shoe at first then see some actual pics or on kobe's feet or in person; then go crazy over them. tisk tisk

Are they already shipping to footlockers? If so I may stop by my local FL and check em out.

I've been a little distracted by the LBJ9s, but I think this Predator Pack is knocking the sense back into me.

I've been a little distracted by the LBJ9s, but I think this Predator Pack is knocking the sense back into me.

The Blk Yellow supremes are looking sweet... Packaging is dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Saw the black/maize zk7's in person today! I love them! I'm coppin for sure on the 22nd. They are NICE in person and the details are sick. Its funny we go thru the same crap every year on this board. Everyone hates on the shoe at first then see some actual pics or on kobe's feet or in person; then go crazy over them. tisk tisk

Are they already shipping to footlockers? If so I may stop by my local FL and check em out.

indeed..

indeed..

indeed..

NO NO NO NO... dont everybody try and like these now.... dont try and be down and want to cop now... lol
ya'll a mess, shame on you guys for doubting these..
crazy

NO NO NO NO... dont everybody try and like these now.... dont try and be down and want to cop now... lol
crazy

crazy

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Damn those black maize is a thing of beauty. Remind me of ZK1 black maize
Look how thick the ankle padding is. Look how thick the midsole look. This shoes is going to be super comfy .

They def resemble the ZK1s. I actually wore them a couple weeks ago. 

just sharing... not getting off track by no means. 

6324440830_aabec15b44_z.jpg

6324444504_e58bb46320_z.jpg

This ZK line is beautiful. Wait till we see the Black Mamba wearing em... 

I'll be acting like all those kids in the Kanye Nike thread, dying over concert pics 
laugh.gif

Look how thick the ankle padding is. Look how thick the midsole look. This shoes is going to be super comfy .

I'll be acting like all those kids in the Kanye Nike thread, dying over concert pics 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

crazy

THIS!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

crazy

THIS!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

crazy

THIS!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree ED... They are a straight up evolution with today's tech...
pimp.gif

I hope they retro the ZK1 soon...

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom