OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

The thicker sock liner should address the heel slip and lock down issue because it contours with your ankle. It's going to provide a plush ride no doubt. With the sleeve attached all issues should be resolved. So don't complain that its ugly but it serves a purpose.

The thicker sock liner should address the heel slip and lock down issue because it contours with your ankle. It's going to provide a plush ride no doubt. With the sleeve attached all issues should be resolved. So don't complain that its ugly but it serves a purpose.

Originally Posted by KG21

Flame me if you want but before we even see any in person pics: VII > VI

VI's werent that great. they were a fail to me since im all about performance. they were a good shoe but no where near the V's. look wise meh they were nothing special, weird looking actually.

These will make everyone forget the VI's even existed IMO just watch.

Originally Posted by KG21

Flame me if you want but before we even see any in person pics: VII > VI

VI's werent that great. they were a fail to me since im all about performance. they were a good shoe but no where near the V's. look wise meh they were nothing special, weird looking actually.

These will make everyone forget the VI's even existed IMO just watch.

NWT, curious to which part of the midsole are you gonna get speckled if you do with the 7's, not really as easy to speckle as the 6's.

NWT, curious to which part of the midsole are you gonna get speckled if you do with the 7's, not really as easy to speckle as the 6's.

Lol, but I was talking to my dude, thinking about doing that Orange pair with white speckles and also bought this hot neon orange paint. Might do that and put some Orange laces in those.

Volt laces in the Blk/volt pair would be a nice touch too.

Lol, but I was talking to my dude, thinking about doing that Orange pair with white speckles and also bought this hot neon orange paint. Might do that and put some Orange laces in those.

Volt laces in the Blk/volt pair would be a nice touch too.

I think the Sharks colorway could use red speckles on the "shark teeth" part of the midsole.
nerd.gif
Most of those colorways could use some speckles.

I think the Sharks colorway could use red speckles on the "shark teeth" part of the midsole.
nerd.gif
Most of those colorways could use some speckles.

sharks and volts are a must. loving that water graphic on the sharks and the fading effect on the volts.

sharks and volts are a must. loving that water graphic on the sharks and the fading effect on the volts.

Volts are a must for me since I got iDs for the VIs that are like the "white" Volt.

Can't wait to see the Christmas and Poison Dart Frogs!

Volts are a must for me since I got iDs for the VIs that are like the "white" Volt.

Can't wait to see the Christmas and Poison Dart Frogs!

i still dont see anything special about these. even those colorways make them look boring. definitely not basing a purchase on the thumbnail size picture of a shark(or dolphin) or a wolf, just for the sake of. I'll keep my eyes open for new cws, but so far smh, these looking maaad common folk

Back
Top Bottom