OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Those pics of the "wolf" VIIs are really the only ones doing anything for me. That may change when I see some other colorways in person. Gonna try to use some restraint this year and limit myself on the VII...the V and VI put a hurtin on my wallet

Those pics of the "wolf" VIIs are really the only ones doing anything for me. That may change when I see some other colorways in person. Gonna try to use some restraint this year and limit myself on the VII...the V and VI put a hurtin on my wallet

this view 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i feel like this pair should have the snake on the back... also the dukes are looking real nice, remind me of the V's sort of.

the "wolf grey" looks nice

but im get the black/maize one now that it comes with the regular tongue

the "wolf grey" looks nice

but im get the black/maize one now that it comes with the regular tongue

BrotiPoo, good lookin out.

Volts look interesting. And the shark ones look something
Rondo would wear at the All Star Game.

BrotiPoo, good lookin out.

Volts look interesting. And the shark ones look something
Rondo would wear at the All Star Game.

i love that these are shaped similar to the V's

scary thing is i have a feeling these will be a performance monster and surpass the V's

these look great, dukes look awesome even though i dont care for black base CWs but they should have added the duke logo on the back just a a nice touch.

i love that these are shaped similar to the V's

scary thing is i have a feeling these will be a performance monster and surpass the V's

these look great, dukes look awesome even though i dont care for black base CWs but they should have added the duke logo on the back just a a nice touch.

Are these cut high again like the Kobe IVs?

I hope so especially since it only has 6 eyelets like VI instead the 7 eyelets the Kobe IV and V had.

Thats one of the things I hated about the Kobe VI it felt like it had no lockdown.

I hope so especially since it only has 6 eyelets like VI instead the 7 eyelets the Kobe IV and V had.

Thats one of the things I hated about the Kobe VI it felt like it had no lockdown.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

one can only hope. i feel like that was the biggest issue with the vi though so it'd be stupid for nike not to address it.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

one can only hope. i feel like that was the biggest issue with the vi though so it'd be stupid for nike not to address it.

Back
Top Bottom