OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

roll.gif

Homie set the confirmation page as his avy

LOL I saw that!
laugh.gif

"Proof B!7C#3$!!!!!"  LOL

i dont know why i bother with eastbay.....put one in the car and get like a 30 sec wait then when ready it gives me a 30 min to checkout clock....now i have to pay 200 plus to actually get these
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Its all good guys.  Remember, this month's releases will really seem very minimal in a few months.  What has me literally laughing is how many cats with less than 10 posts are like, "I got through- got conf. , got my 3ds, got all 3, blah, blah, blah"

Apparently, unknown to anyone who is even remotely a regular on this thread, if you have low post counts on NT, you are Guaranteed a pair of Limited LA ASG PACK KOBE 6s.  CONGRATS!
You forgot to add that they had 6 of them in their cart somehow and used a 75% off and then bought 6 more

I got threw on eastbay for the 1ST TIME EVER but man they talk to much on the phone asking all these dumb questions. Thought I was going to miss out because of it.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Just canceled my order for a sz. 8.5...have at it! (1.800.826.2205)

thanks jdub562!!! i just called and they had it in stock!.. last one! my size too!!! wheewwwwwwww i'll post proof when i get e-mail for those who don't believe.. but thanks jdub562.. operator said it was the last one that someone just cancelled!

Its all good guys.  Remember, this month's releases will really seem very minimal in a few months.  What has me literally laughing is how many cats with less than 10 posts are like, "I got through- got conf. , got my 3ds, got all 3, blah, blah, blah"

Apparently, unknown to anyone who is even remotely a regular on this thread, if you have low post counts on NT, you are Guaranteed a pair of Limited LA ASG PACK KOBE 6s.  CONGRATS!
roll.gif
 Truth.......
roll.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Eastbay has officially lost a customer in the near future..

I know it is only a shoe, but the thing is the timer should keep the same time throughout the entire countdown..this system does not..how does a timer go up in minutes? Please explain this to me EastbayRep..it doesn't make any sense...

I use to work for Footlocker Inc..and I use to love buying from Eastbay to use my discount and whatnot but the system Eastbay runs is FAR from perfect..I can guarantee that 10 minutes prior to the shoe release of a product that is hyped that they are definitely selling them before midnight..there is no way all the reps should be tied up for 10 minutes+ before a launch time when they should getting people off the phone and NOT SELLING the product beforehand..

I know EastbayRep is gonna come in here and say that this does not happen, but it does..i have been able to order before midnight of a major launch before..

just way too many ppl at beasting Kobe releases now... sad
This is basically the problem 
You can't blame eastbay because am sure they got  like 100 plus people all ordering at the same time 

That much traffic all at once is bound to effect the servers 

I think for these limited releases its best to just go to the store and cop 

Am glad i don't want any of these releases beside the rices  
laugh.gif

Hopefully the rices are not to hard to cop 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

thanks jdub562!!! i just called and they had it in stock!.. last one! my size too!!! wheewwwwwwww i'll post proof when i get e-mail for those who don't believe.. but thanks jdub562.. operator said it was the last one that someone just cancelled!

Good to hear!!!  Glad one contributor got a pair. 

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Hopefully I can get the Rice's tomorrow at 34th st.

Better head up there now then... And no i'm not joking you lol, people started lining up early today already...

Hah hah, I love reading some of these posts, replies and counter replies.

Where's that popcorn eating .gif when you need it?

Ok guys. Enough heartache for one night. I'm headed to bed. Hopefully one of these dudes with the post count under 10 has his pair listed on ebay tomorrow so i can buy it.

I just told my GF the same thing. Somehow...The people who just joined 3 days ago manage to always get pairs easily while the rest of us struggle.

Boggles my mind. Worst part is they brag about it too. "3 pairs for me, easy cop!"

Smfh

Eastbay sucks though, not a surprise.

SMH at post count meaning you like or dislike, deserve or dont deserve a pair of sneakers. Some people dont feel its necessary to be in one certain forum 100 times daily.

i just called eastbay and the lady slipped up and told me how many pairs per size they got. she said we are expecting 6 s 10.5's tomorrow but they have already been sold out. i said so yall only got 6 pairs per size, she said no, we are getting 6 more sz 10.5's in tomorrow but they are sold out. she didnt realize that the shoe just released tonight and the 6 sz 10.5's coming tomorrow are part of the original shipment. moral of the story, 6 or less pairs per size on eastbay for the oc's!

iLLGT2 wrote:
kickz4show wrote:
Hopefully I can get the Rice's tomorrow at 34th st.

Better head up there now then... And no i'm not joking you lol, people started lining up early today already...
No way...forget it then. Its like -10 in NYC with the wind.

I think Eastbay and 21 Mercer are in bed together.

Originally Posted by marley

Ok guys. Enough heartache for one night. I'm headed to bed. Hopefully one of these dudes with the post count under 10 has his pair listed on ebay tomorrow so i can buy it.

Not my pairs.  Lol.  I'm wearing mines next week!

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I got threw on eastbay for the 1ST TIME EVER but man they talk to much on the phone asking all these dumb questions. Thought I was going to miss out because of it.
No kidding I was dealing with the samething...I got through on the phone and then she was asking all kinds of questions I was like HURRRRRY THEY WILL SELL OUT!!!

Got the confirmation email but until it charges me and I see a shipping confirmation I am not trusting anything. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

small size ftw!! congrats 

While all of ya'll are talking about the OC release for the people that ordered the 3D's off NDC they just sent me my shipping info so you might want to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom