OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by inchecksince81

SMH at post count meaning you like or dislike, deserve or dont deserve a pair of sneakers. Some people dont feel its necessary to be in one certain forum 100 times daily.
You missed the whole point there big dawg, they were saying its always new members coming in here saying they got 6 pairs and it was an easy cop, majority of the time lying 

images

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

SMH at post count meaning you like or dislike, deserve or dont deserve a pair of sneakers. Some people dont feel its necessary to be in one certain forum 100 times daily.
You missed the whole point there big dawg, they were saying its always new members coming in here saying they got 6 pairs and it was an easy cop, majority of the time lying 

images
roll.gif

roll.gif

win.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

While all of ya'll are talking about the OC release for the people that ordered the 3D's off NDC they just sent me my shipping info so you might want to check.

YESSSSSS!!! Just got mine, I was about to post I wish they'd ship em out 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by jdub562

Just canceled my order for a sz. 8.5...have at it! (1.800.826.2205)

thanks jdub562!!! i just called and they had it in stock!.. last one! my size too!!! wheewwwwwwww i'll post proof when i get e-mail for those who don't believe.. but thanks jdub562.. operator said it was the last one that someone just cancelled!

if you're serious then get outttaaaa here! lol, i called when he posted and they were like, they're all sold out, and i asked even the 8.5, "mmyupp"...
lol oh well, glad an NT'r got em honestly, 

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thanks jdub562!!! i just called and they had it in stock!.. last one! my size too!!! wheewwwwwwww i'll post proof when i get e-mail for those who don't believe.. but thanks jdub562.. operator said it was the last one that someone just cancelled!

small size ftw!! congrats 
thanks.. not guarantees yet until they charge my card. Big ups to jdub again. I owe you..

images
roll.gif

roll.gif

win.

Glad you got them. I didn't want them and I was gonna be greedy and keep them. I've seen your posts & pics on here so I know they are going to a good home. Glad I could help.

Dang really wish NDC would of released these tonight.
Work 12 hours tomorrow
mad.gif
Oh well guess I will try on the 17th for the ASG.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

if you're serious then get outttaaaa here! lol, i called when he posted and they were like, they're all sold out, and i asked even the 8.5, "mmyupp"...
I'm too old to be on here making lies.. haha.  I called immediately after his post and asked "do you guys have any sizes left? i'll take anything".. "well it looks like we have an 8.5 here that was recently cancelled, would you like me to set that up for you?" she was asking a lot of questions regarding my gold member account.  my hopes aren't too high because there's always the chance of cancellation.  Is anyone going to hoh lakewood for their pair?

Glad you got them. I didn't want them and I was gonna be greedy and keep them. I've seen your posts & pics on here so I know they are going to a good home. Glad I could help.

Looking out for others.
pimp.gif

images

Lying because you say so? Lets be real this forum always has that bit of hate going on. Nice gif though very cute. Big dawg.

Post count thing was more of a joke than anything else on my part.  Am pretty sure most others were thinking the same.  It all comes full circle- I am not bitter- not mad- and generally just bored off my !$+%- home sick- trying to kick an upper respiratory deal so sleep is hard to come by.  I do however feel it necessary to be in many forums multiple hundreds of times daily. NT is my life, my love, and my reason for being.  That was sarcastic by the way.  Congrats to all those old and new who got their Orange Kobes tonight!

images

Hey now...you're a new member too. Acting like you've been here for years.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm too old to be on here making lies.. haha.  I called immediately after his post and asked "do you guys have any sizes left? i'll take anything".. "well it looks like we have an 8.5 here that was recently cancelled, would you like me to set that up for you?" she was asking a lot of questions regarding my gold member account.  my hopes aren't too high because there's always the chance of cancellation.  Is anyone going to hoh lakewood for their pair?
eastbay is too iffy, but i'm glad you got em, probably right before i tried to order then
now if you end up with two pairs for some reason....that's all i'll say....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kickz4show

iLLGT2 wrote:
kickz4show wrote:
Hopefully I can get the Rice's tomorrow at 34th st.

Better head up there now then... And no i'm not joking you lol, people started lining up early today already...
No way...forget it then. Its like -10 in NYC with the wind.

I think Eastbay and 21 Mercer are in bed together.

Damn 10degrees, i hope my boy is covered up well
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Lying because you say so? Lets be real this forum always has that bit of hate going on. Nice gif though very cute. Big dawg.
Readings fundamental, big dawg.  I said "majority of the time lying" not every time 
Jada2001Retro- this is my 2nd name 
embarassed.gif
 my other one got banned because of the whole Mr. Niketalk/William Rivera thing 
laugh.gif
, but still was never an OG member like you 
pimp.gif

i mean 2 years ago the kobe was just beginning to build a strong consumer base.  The 4s were my first pair of kobes.  As of recently, by using this "limited" releases drives the supply/demand more so of the latter....great marketing on the part of nike to create the hype for these. if the 3d joints were general release they wouldnt receive much fan fare. i really like the sunset joints. i think they're hot. 

man it really sucks when your rock solid hoh connects cant even help you score a pair because nike/kobe decides to only send them to la, chi and ny. hoh galleria was listed for the la's, 3d's and oc's but of course they didnt receive either. at least i got my all stars and bhm's locked down, and also i was lucky enough to cop a pair of la's from ndc. the la's were the easiest out of the 3 to cop online.

Well I'm just glad some of us got an order in. Niketalk is a small community and considering so many people in the world (eastbay ships international) probably tried to order these from them it's good to know some of us got lucky because that's all it is. So the people saying it was an easy cop from eastbay please don't be so naive.

Lakewood hasnt gotten them in either...

Yeah weather isnt playing here in NY. Respect to those who are freezing right now. Thats sneaker love
smokin.gif

yea NY is freezing i hope they get there pairs resellers or not 
To sit out in freezing weather for 10 hours .........  dam ##+* deserve it 
laugh.gif

I wonder how the kids on iss are doing with their luck

btw how is the east coasts weather going to be the next couple of days? Should be getting warmer I'd imagine, we are looking at almost 50 degrees in a couple days here in Illinois! Thank you god

Thats crazy how these arent easily available out here in LA like the east L.As were. I can still find a pair of those.. lol (which I guess makes sense because those are my least favorite anyways). How do you think the All Star game release is going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom