OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn i made it to checkout but when i hit submit order it gave me the out of stock message, i only had a 1 minute wait to checkout time. i have never got a win on eastbay with limited releases.

Eastbay is a joke..really bad site for releases like this because you can't just check out...noone could have hit the buttons faster than I did. I'm sure we all feel the same way...and then you wait for 2 minutes? what a farce...anyway...NDC pushed em back due to weather, but I was certainly hoping to try there instead. Now when they drop on NDC, everyone swarms as opposed to many going to Eastbay...congrats to those who scored.

I had a :45 second wait time then tried to checkout but they kept bringing me back to this same checkout page... now its another 3 minute wait..

mine did the same, still on the phone though. i knew the online site would get bogged but damn, went from 5 min. to 20.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

my 2 min shot up to 9 once it hit one. Such Bullshi

same...man F eastbay 
laugh.gif

lol mine went from 3 minutes to 9....Gotta love this new system, Anyone try the phones?

Oh and I thought of a new name! how about "Leastbay"?

how the $$%+ did my 10 minute timer just randomly jump to 24 minutes?

Dear Eastbay,

suck my balls

Sincerely,

Manslayer

WOW I input my all my info and CC number go to complete order take me back to 4 mins! $!!!??? I'm am officially boycotting Eastbay

so apparently Eastbay can "take the reservation but can't hold it?" seriously everything was set asap only a 1:30 wait and boom sold out. This was for a homies bday too. Damn. March 5th here we come.

Eastbay just jerked me....I had 4 minutes left and it jumped all the way up to 20!!! #%%?! and I woulda got them too cus they didnt say out of stock until 7 mins later...PISSSSED!!!! >:O

Got an 8.5 off of Eastbay. I didn't get a timer, but once I go to the last step I was getting a "High traffic" error. I tried for another 3-4 minutes and it finally went through. I even emptied m cart and re-added about 5 times. I might cancel my order after looking at the pics of them again. Decisions...decisions.

SMH @ Eastbay. How a 2 minute wait turn into a 25 minute wait and then sold out?

That places needs to go out of business.

WOW I input my all my info and CC number go to complete order take me back to 4 mins! %!!!??? I'm am officially boycotting Eastbay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom