OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn nice comparison pics...likin the fact that the toe box is a bit wider...was gonna wait for more colors but those pics make me think about gettin the del sols

mugen, nice pickup. My real question is do they fit the same as the v since you mentioned the vi seemed skater and wider in the toe box area. Are they true to size? Thanks

Wider is better, that explains why the outrigger is smaller than the V. Does the scales feel rubbery or plasticky? U got it from marqueesole? Did it come in the new black box or orange?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nice pics mugen.

If possible, can u check the traction real quick like on the floor. If it makes that squeakin noise.
No squeak in either the V's or VI's on my tile. I'll try them on the court tomorrow.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

mugen, nice pickup. My real question is do they fit the same as the v since you mentioned the vi seemed skater and wider in the toe box area. Are they true to size? Thanks
These actually fit tighter around the top of the foot and seem to have more of a "one with the foot" type of feel. I would still say these are true to size. I've stayed a size 10 from I-VI.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Wider is better, that explains why the outrigger is smaller than the V. Does the scales feel rubbery or plasticky? U got it from marqueesole? Did it come in the new black box or orange?
They feel more like a solid plastic. No real give on them at all.

I did pick them up from Marqueesole - Unlabeled Jordan box...

Oh, and for those that are wondering; these also seem to be resistant to creasing. I'll post some pics tomorrow after a days use...

thanks for the awsome post and replies mugen...so i guess these are have the fit like the IIIs? more like a sock hence the phrase on the insole....nice to know.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Sick. What does inside of the tongue said ? Look like it said i want something

"I want a shoe that (left shoe),  molds to my foot (right shoe)".

There has already been pics of the insoles posted so I didnt bother taking any.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

thanks for the awsome post and replies mugen...so i guess these are have the fit like the IIIs? more like a sock hence the phrase on the insole....nice to know.
No worries - just trying to help and provide some info on these.

Think more like you put on the III's and took a heat gun to shrink wrap them.
laugh.gif
  There is no movement at all from the shoe to your foot.

nice picks mugen! i'm feelin' the del sols now. What do you think of the scales mugen?do you think it won't rip easily?

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

how's the weight comparison?
I dont have a balance scale available to me and these have to be within tenths of ounces to eachother if not closer. The complete upper of the VI is lighter, less material, and even less padding in the heel. The midsole looks bulkier though though I would have to say it probably evens it out. Again, this is just my best guess on assumption of the midsole weight. 

Originally Posted by chaose57

nice picks mugen! i'm feelin' the del sols now. What do you think of the scales mugen?do you think it won't rip easily?

The shoes feel pretty solid and I cant see the scales ripping off unless you are VERY deliberate in trying to remove them. Someone landing on your shoe while playing ball shouldn't be an issue.

Also, to clarify I had said last night that the tongues were IDENTICAL which I found out this morning they are not. If you notice the cutout pattern in the foam material on the tongue on the V is a circle. On the VI its a hexagon, symbolism maybe?? Six sides, Kobe VI, chase for a sixth ring? dont know. Here is a pic.

Someone asked if the shoes were breathable. If the upper was solid or mesh and so I took some pics where you can see that light easily passes through the upper of the shoe.

This is a shot holding it up to the light. From far away first so you can get a better idea what I'm doing and the angle you're looking at.

Now closer so you can see how much light is really passing through.

I mentioned how these seem to be resistant to creasing which will make people happy. Here is some shots to show that. Also keep in mind I've been walking around in these since they came in yesterday.

BEFORE

AFTER

NO CREASES!!
pimp.gif

Thanks for the pics Mugen!
Can you tell what do you feel about the forefoot cushioning compare to the V ?I hope Nike can give us the full-width zoom bag at the forefoot, not like the V

nice mugen has covered most of the questions comparing the Vs and VIs...lets wait for the performance review. Thanks again mugen for sharing!
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom