OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
zk6 looking fine on kobe. damn. i need those del "snakes" soon. good nick. lol. starting to like the concords too.
can't wait to see the chaos man.

pimp.gif

I really like these. I was on the fence at first.

I sort of wish the del sol had a clear sole.

Hope they put them up on ID

The more I see these on his feet... I know for a fact they're denim friendly. I can't wait for the chaos colorway. Hopefully they use that cyber green still.

I dont know why they would call those VI's "Concord" when they just look like the Inlines. Nike just makes it more "HYPED" on the shoe....

SERIOUSLY, NIKE IS RUNNING OUT OF NICKNAMES FOR ANY TYPE OF SHOES NOW DAYS!!!!!

I'm confused...How are those the Inlines? You guys really think Nike isn't going to release the traditional Inline colorway at all?

They honestly feel nearly identical to the V's. The tongue is EXACTLY the same. The main difference I noticed right away was there are only 6 lace holes on the VI where as there where 7 on the V's so there are wider gaps between the laces and you feel the laces against your foot a little more since the pressure is being distributed over a lesser area. I'll show more pics in a bit.

OK so here are a few more pics compared to the IV's and V's. Was trying to show the different cuts of the shoes so side-by-sides worked out best.

IV vs VI

V vs VI

These shoes appear to have nearly the same lines.

The toe box of the VI is flatter and wider than the V

Overhead

Traction pattern

The VI has less padding in the heel than the V

Also, the VI only has 6 lace holes where as the V has 7. This leaves wider gaps inbetween laces and exposes the tongue more. The tongues are INDENTICAL between the two shoes.

Hard to tell in the pics but the swoosh actually has a gold glitter in it as well. You can see if you look closely on the black

If anyone has a specific pic request, angle shot or anything else let me know. I obviously havent had a chance to play in them, they just came in but the do feel more a part of your foot. Even more so than the V's do.

woo
eek.gif

i can't wait for the VI !! So the V and VI is at the same height right ?
How aboout the cushioning of the VI at the forefoot? I hope they're better,Thank you for the pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom