OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mourf83

Originally Posted by shox2001

Christmas??

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 now we talkin

We are definitely talking now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And it does look sorta gradient ^^ hmm....
now those will by my kryptonates!!!

Thanks for the new pics guys!

Those Lemon Limes will be passed on. Way too much green for me. I don't even like green.

Ooooh. I don't like the red on them... sigh... pass... So far, looks like I'm going to save some money next year.

*Edit.. At least the red is only on the Shozoko logo (bottom doesn't really count since you don't really see it).

I def see where NWT coming from maybe a Grinch inspired colorway?... Not to bad to be honest IF thats the case... I mean sometimes certain colorways may LOOK TERRIBLE but ppl seem to not pay attention to the reason behind some of the the colorways...But we all know the VIs will be a performance beast on the court

Originally Posted by abstractability

You guys think this may be the Xmas shoe game??????

I mean I hope it is, I would def understand them being he Xmas shoe, but if those are a GR colorway then...
sick.gif

Im going to just wait for OFFICIAL pics of the Xmas VIs for final judgement... I just cant wait to try the VI on period can Dec 26th come any faster?!

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

...But we all know the VIs will be a performance beast on the court
V>>>>>>>>>>>VI on the court for me.

I gotta wait till Dec 26th to see for mysef man.. where did you get your pair?? & also maybe Nike did some final tweaks for the Final Retail version, hopefully

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

...But we all know the VIs will be a performance beast on the court
V>>>>>>>>>>>VI on the court for me.

I gotta wait till Dec 26th to see for mysef man.. where did you get your pair?? & also maybe Nike did some final tweaks for the Final Retail version, hopefully

Fair enough.

Got them from Marqueesole. I think the problem is the outsole pattern. I highly doubt Nike is going to change the mold for the entire outsole but we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom