OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

slime2.jpg

Yeah these Slime Flu's
laugh.gif
, at least in the pics look hideous. For some reason almost all the pics other than the Del Sol's look fake...

I like these.  The fluorescent look with the scales makes the shoe look different from anything else out there on the market.  Unfortunately these might make it harder for some of us to get because once they tie in a word like "the grinch" or "Bruce Lee's" it will make the re-seller's want to get involved as well.  I can see these being harder to cop than last year's Chaos. I wonder if Kobe is going to be able to wear these since they don't go with the Laker's cw.  I would have liked to have seen some purple on the heel at least though.

damn that green pair is crazy. I know I can't pull those off, but I'm sure you guys will be killin it in them

and green on a kobe shoe does seem a little wrong to me, thats just me tho

Is anyone else disappointed at the fact that Kobe will be rocking a GREEN shoe! If you're a die hard Lakers fan this is...BLASPHEMOUS!!!!!

still waiting for a dope colorway of these, so far the del sols are #1. far as im concerned that aint saying much

I agree, how could he even rock these with a Laker jersey? I mean he could and I think he will but if I were a Laker fan I wouldnt be to happy. It would be even funnier if they played the Celtics that day
laugh.gif

it's not Celtic green, so I dont see it a problem.

Last year he wore Chaos Vs on Christmas (and one other game that I know of) and those far from match the unis.

They are playing the Super Team
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
the Heat on Christmas.

If these are the Xmas joints... Whoever is gonna guard Kobe... All they're gonna remember is how green his shoes were.... And that fade-away too..

That is definitely a love it or hate it colorway. On one hand, I really like it, especially with how the gradient flywire meshes with bright green scales. The clear outsole and touches of black and red are nice, too. On the other hand, I don't think I can pull off wearing that; I'd probably just get a subtler colorway. Then again, it really doesn't look that much different from certain colorways of Air Max running shoes, so maybe I can pull it off. So ultimately, I approve.

These are so sick, and when these release this thread is going to get flooded with pages of members we've never even seen post before asking where to cop.

If these look this good in a lime green colorway, then imagine the other traditional colorways yet to leak...wow.

And for those asking how he could wear a green shoe, this isn't even NEAR Celtic green. Just like he wore Chaos V's last year.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I agree, how could he even rock these with a Laker jersey? I mean he could and I think he will but if I were a Laker fan I wouldnt be to happy. It would be even funnier if they played the Celtics that day
laugh.gif
you obviously didn't see what he wore last year on christmas... 

Crazy
tongue.gif
 colors for those "Xmas VIs" really like the bottoms lime green with red shozoko logo, unwearable but unique nice addition to collection...

Will these drop Dec. 26?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom