OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gradient I do like

pimp.gif

i might be the only one, but not a fan of the gradient on the IDs....
atleast not a fan of how they made it or the shape of the gradient

Originally Posted by DNeou20

i might be the only one, but not a fan of the gradient on the IDs....
atleast not a fan of how they made it or the shape of the gradient
I am not a fan either something just looks off...maybe there are some better color combos and they are just showing real basic models
nerd.gif

i dont think it's the combos.... i think it's how they did it
it's like a ring around an oval if that makes any sense...
it barely fades between the colors where they meet....
if it were anything like the grincches or asg's then it'd be a whole different story

So after thinking I had failed and struck out...

xxXNoHyPeXxx came through for me.

I appreciate it bro!
pimp.gif

thank you.

wish they would do front to back gradient like the 4s instead of top to bottom. the red/black sample reminds me of the xmas lebron 7s.

idk how anyone can keep up with all these releases and id options i quite

that laker colorway gradient looks nice

I like the gradient effect. Prob would look better front to back though. Looks like the scales are clear too. Hopefully they'll let us choose different color scales from the base too. That would be crazy!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Im taking out a loan and having them garnish my pay... Title will read "Kobe f'd you up"

I'm screwed. I have no self control.

you should do photo shoots and weddings.  With the photos you do with shoes i can only imagine how cool peoples moments will come out.  Keep up the nice photos, you got any wallpapers to share yo!? preferablly V's and VIs?! Post the V's in the V thread if possible, thanks.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Im taking out a loan and having them garnish my pay... Title will read "Kobe f'd you up"

I'm screwed. I have no self control.

take self loan from your 401k...
smile.gif

The Kobe VI keeps getting better and better. Hate I missed on one release so far. At least someone in my household will have the 3Ds. Maybe I'll cop a pair later at a decent price. Hopefully I can go 3/4 this month. Praying I can get the OCs, All Stars, and BHMs.

so many releases so little money lol

wish i was lil wayne so i can make it rain on them sHoes lol

With all these releases. What's gonna be left to drop after early march besides Aces some P.O.P's and hopefuly Finals shoes?

Don't like the gradient effect on the iDs. My friend picked up a 3D for me but still not impressed in person. Colors are alright but the 3D effect failed IMO.

called a spot around the way and they still had the East LAs (?, the all blue one). Whoever missed out on them, they're still around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom