OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

for those that went to HOH in Lakewood, were any of you successful? I was going to go but I had class in the morning smh.

Lined up at 230AM. Sold out by the time I got to the front. Totally whack! 30 pairs?!
So pissed that I drove to Beverly Center. me and my brothers were able to cop. No problems...
Will be there for the OC's this Friday!
smile.gif
Cool you got your pairs.. I remember asking you what time you got there.  I ended up going to work.  I'll just patiently wait for my eastbay orders.. How long did it take you to get to beverly center from lakewood?
I was driving like a mad man! It only took me 45 minutes with traffic!
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I miss those college days where I could go from spot to spot w/o any worries before class.  Unfortunately I had to get to work.  damn, 45 mins w/ traffic!! thats mash'n! Glad you got your pair and everyone else there as well.

45min to BHills from Lakewood? What time of day was this. Even in moderate traffic that's amazing...much props my dude! lol.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

^ MUST BE NICE!!
glasses.gif

4 PAIRS? Some peps trying to get one... 
tired.gif

OR SOMETHING! Haha. I'm only ever trying to cop one, two tops if my brother wants a pair.

I'm waiting for Chinas!!!! Props to those who got their 3D's. 3D's are not as bad as the ELA's...but Chinas are what I want. I gotta give myself props for not even trying on the 3D's. NWT, I feel you on the "no self control" thing, lol.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

It's all good mjrod... My Bad! 
happy.gif

Only 18 pairs for NT Chicago hmm!!.. 

Yup!, AS OF NOW IT'S OFFICIAL NIKE WILL RELEASE FOUR (4) NOT THREE BUT FOUR (4) C/W ON MARCH 5TH, BUT THEN AGAIN IT ALL COULD CHANGE 

LAST MINUTE! BUT ACCDG. TO MY INSIDE MAN AT "N.H.Q." IT'S 80/20 FOR SURE THAT ALL C/W WILL DROP MARCH 5TH.

Just Droppin some more info: (Accdg. to my Inside Man)

Glass Blues - GR 

Dukes - GR Limited 

Rices - GR Limited 

Chinas - OOber Limited! QS release boys, Sorry!

Again all Sneakers will be available On-line as well..

DON'T RELY ON THESE INFO THOUGH !! 

Nike can still change the release dates on THE VERY LAST MINUTE !!! 
happy.gif

If this is true...

Spoiler [+]
260emfp.jpg

The only pair of Kobe VI's I really wanted. If I can't snag em, then I'm going to settle on dukes.

My bro copped the 3D's and wore them to the gym today...man, they gave me a headache just looking at them. Things are straight hideous....

That's good if glass blues are gr. That means I can wait to get them on sale. Wouldn't wear them till the weather was nicer anyways. Def a spring/summer colorway. I'll prob take a shot at the rice so I can make my decision in person on them. If I don't like there gone.

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

My bro copped the 3D's and wore them to the gym today...man, they gave me a headache just looking at them. Things are straight hideous....

Lol, not the sexiest in the world. But like I told you, I'm a sucker for gimmicks haha, and I had to have a pair. I bet looking at them while you worked out seriously caused a headache though, I could only imagine.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

well eastbay charged my CC, pretty good chance im getting my 3Ds?

Yes, they should ship tomorrow.  I just talked to an Eastbay rep over the phone.  Usually when they charge you, it means they actually have it, packed and "ready to ship."

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

All these releases are getting me too stressed

HONESTLY, f'ng ridiculous.... Called up HOH yesterday several times to see if they were getting them in Harlem since the only other 2 stores were done with, with the wristbands... They said NOPE, not getting them.. To find out, they released them this morning, I CANNOT STAND THIS %%$@... It's absurd.

For some reason I don't see the Chinas being limited. I mean they have been sitting on the UK site for over a month now. I know the market is different there but still...

Congrats on the 4 pairs of 3D's, hell of a haul. Hopefully you're not gonna turn to the dark side and resell them

Anybody have any #'s in regards to how many pairs of 3d's HOH L.A. had? It seems like they had quite a few since I saw several ppl doubling up on them
EDIT: My bad, I just saw it posted a few pages back 

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Trying to change the topic since the 3D are done with. 
I think the Chinas are going to be limited as well. I saw on ebay and kicks-crew that it has the lace lock but in a regular box. This is how the insoles look like.
429659-006_6_Nike%20Zoom%20Kobe%20VI%20006%20hw.jpg

The "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" are only on the general releases. Am I on to something here?

That's right. The UK/European versions have the "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" tagline on the insoles. Rakim in UK posted pics of that a while back. The limited version of the Chinas with the special lacelock/insoles are most likely exclusive to China.
But shouldn't they come in the special box? The ones I say with the lace lock and special insoles are in the regular black box.
No, the ones with the special box came with a Kobe/China t-shirt and were extremely limited (80 pairs). I think it was 40 in Shanghai's NT and 40 in Beijing's NT. Basically there are 3 types of China releases:
1) 80 pair super limited edition with the special box, insoles, lacelocks, and t-shirt (exclusive to China)

2) 300 limited edition with the special insoles & lacelocks but regular black box (exclusive to China as far as we know)

3) GR edition with no lacelock, "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" insoles, and regular black box. (already out in UK/Europe)

Most likely I'm guessing we'll get the GR edition here in the US.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

All these releases are getting me too stressed

HONESTLY, f'ng ridiculous.... Called up HOH yesterday several times to see if they were getting them in Harlem since the only other 2 stores were done with, with the wristbands... They said NOPE, not getting them.. To find out, they released them this morning, I CANNOT STAND THIS %%$@... It's absurd.
sorry to hear that bro.. that's messed up 
mad.gif

I think the Chinas are going to be limited as well. I saw on ebay and kicks-crew that it has the lace lock but in a regular box. This is how the insoles look like.  

The "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" are only on the general releases. Am I on to something here?

That's right. The UK/European versions have the "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" tagline on the insoles. Rakim in UK posted pics of that a while back. The limited version of the Chinas with the special lacelock/insoles are most likely exclusive to China.
But shouldn't they come in the special box? The ones I say with the lace lock and special insoles are in the regular black box.
No, the ones with the special box came with a Kobe/China t-shirt and were extremely limited (80 pairs). I think it was 40 in Shanghai's NT and 40 in Beijing's NT. Basically there are 3 types of China releases:
1) 80 pair super limited edition with the special box, insoles, lacelocks, and t-shirt (exclusive to China)

2) 300 limited edition with the special insoles & lacelocks but regular black box (exclusive to China as far as we know)

3) GR edition with no lacelock, "I Want A Shoe That Molds To My Foot" insoles, and regular black box. (already out in UK/Europe)

wink.gif
If you get a chance, hit up the Nike Employee stores. They always have super nice (and secret) goodies
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Yea they're hideous if you didn't get a pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I remember all these people claiming the Grinches were ugly when they didn't get a pair and now it's pretty much the best colorway so far.

Originally Posted by EnderWill

wink.gif
If you get a chance, hit up the Nike Employee stores. They always have super nice (and secret) goodies
wink.gif

Are you giving me a swoosh account or invite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom