OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

The VI's just went to a different level! 
eek.gif
  This is why I wait to id later.  I'd be fine with that first pic to be a Laker home or away!!!
These are
pimp.gif
A whole new world of possibilities.... I may have to reconsider my spending until this option becomes available

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

The VI's just went to a different level! 
eek.gif
  This is why I wait to id later.  I'd be fine with that first pic to be a Laker home or away!!!

I like it, but something about it makes me not like it.....
good find sir.

i lke the rices alot...

i really like the snake head on the side wish they had that for all of them...imo dont go killing me guys lol

18 pairs of 3Ds at NTC & dudes lined up during the coldest day of the year (5 degrees)....sheesh!

health > kicks

Sunsets Friday....hopefully!

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

for those that went to HOH in Lakewood, were any of you successful? I was going to go but I had class in the morning smh.

Lined up at 230AM. Sold out by the time I got to the front. Totally whack! 30 pairs?!
So pissed that I drove to Beverly Center. me and my brothers were able to cop. No problems...
Will be there for the OC's this Friday!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tanginamolebron

for those that went to HOH in Lakewood, were any of you successful? I was going to go but I had class in the morning smh.

Lined up at 230AM. Sold out by the time I got to the front. Totally whack! 30 pairs?!
So pissed that I drove to Beverly Center. me and my brothers were able to cop. No problems...
smile.gif

Interesting. So how many pairs were left at the Beverly Center? I wouldn't mind a pair of the 3Ds but I'm trying to get my gameplan down for the OCs.

I don't like having all of those releases on one day. They better plan on having more than 10 pairs online if they are doing that. These limited releases have been almost non-existent releases.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

That gradient option is sick! Damn Nike give us a little breathing room though.

Pretty Please Nike! Nike trying to steal our wallets!
smile.gif
glad i broke up with my ex two months ago to save my money for kobes instead of valentines gift haha

called bev center around 830 and they said they got 90 pairs. around 10 ppl that didnt get wristbands yest were able to get their pair.

lol worker said mad dudes scooped up watever sizes they could even if they couldnt get their pairs. lo

Originally Posted by xtianp

smile.gif

Interesting. So how many pairs were left at the Beverly Center? I wouldn't mind a pair of the 3Ds but I'm trying to get my gameplan down for the OCs.
The manager at Lakewood  told me that 150 pairs were at Beverly Center. I believe there was way more than 150.....
I arrive at about 9AM coming from Lakewood. My brother was able to get back in line and copped another pair...
But yeah, I highly suggest getting to Beverly Center early Friday morning....

smile.gif
Cool you got your pairs.. I remember asking you what time you got there.  I ended up going to work.  I'll just patiently wait for my eastbay orders.. How long did it take you to get to beverly center from lakewood?

Originally Posted by waverder

smile.gif
Cool you got your pairs.. I remember asking you what time you got there.  I ended up going to work.  I'll just patiently wait for my eastbay orders.. How long did it take you to get to beverly center from lakewood?
I was driving like a mad man! It only took me 45 minutes with traffic!
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What time does everyone ussually start camping out at if your looking to snag a pair of kobes??

Originally Posted by waverder

smile.gif
I was driving like a mad man! It only took me 45 minutes with traffic!
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I miss those college days where I could go from spot to spot w/o any worries before class.  Unfortunately I had to get to work.  damn, 45 mins w/ traffic!! thats mash'n! Glad you got your pair and everyone else there as well.

Im taking out a loan and having them garnish my pay... Title will read "Kobe f'd you up"

I'm screwed. I have no self control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom