OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'll ever buy another Jordan Retro again, I bought the cool greys and wore them ONE time....Completely uncomfortable and creased like crazy, damn patent leather creasing that fast? I have the 00 blk/red XI's and they have yet to crease. I know it gets old but the quality of the retros is just terrible. Not to mention it gets old seeing the same stuff released again whereas you have these shoes releasing tons of new colors. Not to mention the jordans are completely overpriced

Originally Posted by bigblizur

Which colorway are the ASG's? I keep getting all these code names mixed up

These are the ASG's
nike-kobe-6-vi-asg.jpg

Originally Posted by bigblizur

Which colorway are the ASG's? I keep getting all these code names mixed up
ASGs that Kobe will probably wear in the game are the red/black pair with the red gradient upper. The other 3 VI's are just part of the Territory pack.

Debating wether I should buy some 3D's online for my brother tonight. He told me not to but he got me my Del Sol's. Or if I should try Santa Monica or LA tomorrow. DECISIONS! The hour drive is a %+*@*!I hopped in the car last minute for the East LA's though! Anyone else going to Santa Monica or LA Nike stores? Might see you.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I don't think I'll ever buy another Jordan Retro again, I bought the cool greys and wore them ONE time....Completely uncomfortable and creased like crazy, damn patent leather creasing that fast? I have the 00 blk/red XI's and they have yet to crease. I know it gets old but the quality of the retros is just terrible. Not to mention it gets old seeing the same stuff released again whereas you have these shoes releasing tons of new colors. Not to mention the jordans are completely overpriced
yea i got rid of my cools to use the money on kobes. shoes were very uncomfortable. kinda sucks thats one of my favorite cw.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by never wear them

Once you get your first pair........

...... It's downhill from there.

I encourage you not to get one
laugh.gif
lol i know im not just getting one lol but im just deciding on the del sol or asg right now i will get the breds when they go on sale
wink.gif
...im selling a pair of my jordans just to get some kobe...kobe over jordan sorry mj fans but come on these kobes are sexy 
smile.gif

over the 2011 Jordan? Absolutely....some of the Retro's? Yeah....depending on the # and CW....but not over all of the Jordan's...that's just crazy talk....I haven't seen 1 pair of VI's since the Grinch's that made me think, "OK...well maybe I'll skip these J's and put that money toward these Kobe's." I just got my 1st pair of VI's 2 days ago and I'm in love with them....Del Sol's are my favorite CW so far....I grew up in the '80's with parents that couldn't afford to by me Jordan's so sorry if I seem a little partial...but all of these cw's are on my pass list until the China's....also hoping for Ace's and a USC CW.

ALL OF THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

agree on certain JB kicks...
how can you compare this shoe

5391192349_2b54995b53_z.jpg

to this... (wheres the innovation JB?) sorry for whoevers pic this is... only pic i found of someone wearing them

5301652037_bda84c748c_z.jpg

the 2011s are dope but not as innovating as the 6s...
grin.gif

man those Concord's look sick....I'm gonna try and hold off on the GR CW's until they go on sale or hit outlets....my Del Sol's will hold me over until then....will probably grab a 2nd pair of Del Sol's when that happens too because of how
pimp.gif
they look....had people breakin' their necks at work today....I should start rockin' kicks to work more often...I usually only wear busted AF1's.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Debating wether I should buy some 3D's online for my brother tonight. He told me not to but he got me my Del Sol's. Or if I should try Santa Monica or LA tomorrow. DECISIONS! The hour drive is a %+*@*!I hopped in the car last minute for the East LA's though! Anyone else going to Santa Monica or LA Nike stores? Might see you.

you might as well try to get it online first so that you save yourself the trip tomorrow

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

you might as well try to get it online first so that you save yourself the trip tomorrow

Gonna try on the work computer. Stuck here till at least 9:30.

How fast did the East LA's sell out at HOH Lakewood, NTSM, or HOH LA? If I strike out online tonight, is it worth the drive to try to pick these up in store?

as of 8:45 pm est time hoh raleigh has NOT gotten their shipment of 3-D's for any triangle folks

the more i see em the more i like em, but the hunt continues for them east la's

good luck to all tonight

I can't believe there are no glasses coming with them! Guess I'll have to find some to get the full effect.. 
nerd.gif

think i'm gonna pass on the 3d's and just pickup the oc's later on this week...hope i don't regret it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

I can't believe there are no glasses coming with them! Guess I'll have to find some to get the full effect.. 
nerd.gif
Pretty sure I've read that they're coming with 3D glasses.
EDIT: Actually here's the article I saw that said they're coming with glasses http://www.sneakerobsessi...ll-come-with-3d-glasses/
Same here, I am pretty sure they will come with 3D glasses.

ooopss..

"Correction: This was simply a marketing ploy and Nike has confirmed the sneakers will not come with a pair of 3D glasses."

Originally Posted by GN005

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

nerd.gif
Pretty sure I've read that they're coming with 3D glasses.
EDIT: Actually here's the article I saw that said they're coming with glasses http://www.sneakerobsessi...ll-come-with-3d-glasses/
Same here, I am pretty sure they will come with 3D glasses.

nikestore Online Nike Store
Question: "@NikeStore - Will the Zoom Kobe VI "3D" come with 3D glasses. Looking for some sort of confirmation here."
Reply: "@SneakObsession They will not come with the glasses"

Oh and WITNESSkb24, I'm not worried about not getting glasses, I know many places to get them! Just thought it would make sense to have the glasses come with the shoes to see the effect!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

How fast did the East LA's sell out at HOH Lakewood, NTSM, or HOH LA? If I strike out online tonight, is it worth the drive to try to pick these up in store?

I think I got lucky with the East LA's at NTSM. I woke up Saturday morning the day after release and just decided I wanted them, called in and they had one left in my size and drove the whole hour drive out there and got them. Contemplating doing the same for the 3D's or Sunsets but on the release date this time. Cause I'm trying to get them for myself and my brother and I can't do that with the one pair limit.
eyes.gif

Anyone know if showing up at NTSM or LA at 8am if I can still purchase the shoe after everyone with wristbands gets theirs? Do they open the whole store early or only for people with wristbands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom