OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its a good thing they don't come with 3D glasses....we don't need these lil kids rockin these with their skinny jeans and 3D glasses
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Maybe its a good thing they don't come with 3D glasses....we don't need these lil kids rockin these with their skinny jeans and 3D glasses
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 No kidding not to mention they are shoes IN REAL LIFE they are already in 3D

Are the resale on these going to be crazy because I dont have money right now and might have to wait till tom which means im going to miss out SMH

Ew, that'd be corny - wearing 3D glasses with these? I doubt the teeny boppers will be copping these, they're all waiting for the next Jordan. Thank goodness the kiddies aren't into these Kobe lines (yet). I like how I can cop some of these CWs so easily.

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Are the resale on these going to be crazy because I dont have money right now and might have to wait till tom which means im going to miss out SMH

you can get them now on ebay for 250 shipped

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

you can get them now on ebay for 250 shipped
I think they'll be like the East LA's ... I don't think they will resale higher than $200.. IMO

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif
why u gotta hate like that shaun...... stop trying to call me out lol jm
i could really see that though haha, with their shirt they get from zumiez or pac sun to match it -___-

Hey man, you can make fun of all of these kiddies and teeny hoppers with their sense of style, but don't be hatin' on Pac Sun. They've got some nice shirts and sweaters that I get there on clearance all the time.
happy.gif

lol i aint hating but ther was the first place to come to mind thinking of a shirt to match something with that kind of colorway lol

Originally Posted by bigblizur

who gives a damn about the glasses. people are gonna walk around wearing those corny lookin 3d glasses while they wear their shoes?

So CORNY

SMH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

These 3D's will be the only Kobe 6 I will buy, not because of hype because the colorway is bananas.
How do they run?
True to size, half a size up if you have a wide foot.

Man, I hope the 3Ds aren't as popular as I think, these are only ASG release I really want. Then again, maybe my luck's run out since I got the DKs from NDC last year.

Made up my mind. Shooting for 3D's for my brother when they drop on NDC/Swoosh from work! 30 more minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom