OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by marley

3D's up on Eastbay with the countdown clock:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...s/?cm=57831#sku=48693001
easy pass on these ones...and I don't say that often...

I agree with you man.  Easy night for me.  Those 3Ds are so ugly I wouldn't buy them with a discount haha.  I cant remember ever saying that about any Kobe shoe.  I am stressin for those sunsets though.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by B Fresco

BIG SHOUTOUT to WitnessKB24!!
He hooked up the Grinches for Retail + small tip (pause) + shipping... And shipped QUICK...
Good lookin son!! Glad to see there's still good folks on NT, as opposed to many of the selfish, "me-only mentality" folks that seem to dominate these boards... Let me know how them 3D's are lookin tonite, DC gets no love from Nike with respect to Kobe's Line....
Need that size 8, if any Cali NTers wanna show some love (pause)
wink.gif
u lucky dog u!!!! lol but congrats fam im still looking for some grinches DS for retail!!
eyes.gif
 im super blown that i might run the risk of not getting these and i called every store that i can think of in the DMV area. SMH at some of the eBay prices right now.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

VIA the Nike Santa Monica facebook

Nike Santa Monica
Size Update:

East LA Kobe VI: 11, 15

First come, first serve. Phone orders are ok. Come and get them!

i hit them up they said they only had 14 and 15

Originally Posted by tbrooks24

Nike Santa Monica
Size Update:

i hit them up they said they only had 14 and 15 thanks tho i was trying to cop those today off ebay to.

just wanted to post that I love the Del Sol's...I think I might cop a 2nd pair....such a beautiful shoe

Nike Santa Monica
Size Update:

i hit them up they said they only had 14 and 15 thanks tho i was trying to cop those today off ebay to.

dang that's crazy i posted that within the minute it was posted on FB, sorry about that

Forgot the 3D's drop tonight

No wonder this thread grew so much today  
laugh.gif

Hope everyone gets their pair and please post pics 
happy.gif

Nike Santa Monica
Size Update:

dang that's crazy i posted that within the minute it was posted on FB, sorry about that
its all good maybe it means ill get lucky tonight. 

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

just wanted to post that I love the Del Sol's...I think I might cop a 2nd pair....such a beautiful shoe

I love these comments tho.
pimp.gif
a lot of new heads and old heads randomly posting. I can dig it, I actually like it.

the bigger the Zoom Kobe line gets, the more availability and colorways for everyones taste.

And it brings out the best out of the designer (Eric Avar) for the next design, they're goal is to top the next sig.

look how popular the zk5 was. 90% of y'all thought it was gonna be hard for them to top that sig. I personally didn't think they can top the 5s no matter what... Look at this show...
pimp.gif
, more Ppl than ever.

I can "dig" it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

pimp.gif
a lot of new heads and old heads randomly posting. I can dig it, I actually like it.

the bigger the Zoom Kobe line gets, the more availability and colorways for everyones taste.

And it brings out the best out of the designer (Eric Avar) for the next design, they're goal is to top the next sig.

look how popular the zk5 was. 90% of y'all thought it was gonna be hard for them to top that sig. I personally didn't think they can top the 5s no matter what... Look at this show...
pimp.gif
, more Ppl than ever.

I can "dig" it.
pimp.gif
actually, i used to rock the KB8's KB8II, the Kobe, the Kobe II. and many Zoom Kobe it. ZKIV, ZKV, ZKVI, ZK I, ZKI ST USA....I'm a huge fan of the Kobe line

but I just had to post in this thread to say the ZKVI Del Sol's are so amazing to me.  the design is a home run and the comfort is superior.  WELL DONE NIKE!

Where do you think the better odds are tonight?  Eastbay or Nike Store??   I saw some Canadian on Sneakernews saying he was glad about Eastbay so do you think a lot of people out of the country go on Eastbay?  I know you can't order from another country on Nike Store's website.     I have Gold Club with my payment information already in on Eastbay and I have an account w Nike Store, but you still have to type some stuff in on it when ordering....Eastbay you know the second it will go on sale...Nike Store you have to keep refreshing till it shows up....I'm sure Nike Store has more stock though......man, I don't know......anyone know from experience??    Thanks.

called last week a local OC FTL manager said they will get the sunsets, called today they said "they thought they were" but NO go.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
, more Ppl than ever.

I can "dig" it.
pimp.gif
actually, i used to rock the KB8's KB8II, the Kobe, the Kobe II. and many Zoom Kobe it. ZKIV, ZKV, ZKVI, ZK I, ZKI ST USA....I'm a huge fan of the Kobe line

but I just had to post in this thread to say the ZKVI Del Sol's are so amazing to me.  the design is a home run and the comfort is superior.  WELL DONE NIKE!

And how often can you say that lately?  They have really outdone themselves with this model, I can honestly say I'm proud of nike...Still seems weird saying it 
laugh.gif

Gonna pass on the 3D's, just too gimicky for me and honestly they are plain, still gonna try to cop a pair for someone though.  And damn it, I looked at more pics of the OC's and I'm starting to like them more and more 
embarassed.gif
  I was completely against them and all for the 3D's and that has totally flipped

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Once you get your first pair........

...... It's downhill from there.

I encourage you not to get one
laugh.gif
lol i know im not just getting one lol but im just deciding on the del sol or asg right now i will get the breds when they go on sale
wink.gif
...im selling a pair of my jordans just to get some kobe...kobe over jordan sorry mj fans but come on these kobes are sexy 
smile.gif

over the 2011 Jordan? Absolutely....some of the Retro's? Yeah....depending on the # and CW....but not over all of the Jordan's...that's just crazy talk....I haven't seen 1 pair of VI's since the Grinch's that made me think, "OK...well maybe I'll skip these J's and put that money toward these Kobe's." I just got my 1st pair of VI's 2 days ago and I'm in love with them....Del Sol's are my favorite CW so far....I grew up in the '80's with parents that couldn't afford to by me Jordan's so sorry if I seem a little partial...but all of these cw's are on my pass list until the China's....also hoping for Ace's and a USC CW.

ALL OF THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

agree on certain JB kicks...
how can you compare this shoe

5391192349_2b54995b53_z.jpg

to this... (wheres the innovation JB?) sorry for whoevers pic this is... only pic i found of someone wearing them

5301652037_bda84c748c_z.jpg

the 2011s are dope but not as innovating as the 6s...
grin.gif

Nikekidwonder wrote:

Once you get your first pair........

...... It's downhill from there.

I encourage you not to get one
laugh.gif
NWT you copping the 3D's tonight ?

I'ma just try my luck tomorrow after work with my boy V1ncanity....

i have a dinner tonight and cant really be on my phone. i would but i just cant do it this time
ohwell.gif

Since We're talking about how "Great this Kobe VIs are" Got me thinking(I know it's too early but), How can they Top these Top Notch Shoe?
I mean to be honest I thought Nike and Eric Avar can't top those Vs! But here we are copping "EVERY" C/W for these VIs...

I know a lot of cats out there were kinda salty at first with these sneakers, but now everybody wants a pair! 
happy.gif

Good Luck to everyone on copping those 3-Ds...

Good Luck to those that really want a pair of these 3Ds! Hope y'all get yours! I'll be hoping for luck like the rest of y'all...

I'm gonna try my luck tonight I think. If I miss out I don't think I'll be trippin at all. Too much heat coming out for me to get too caught up in the 3Ds. I like the actual ASGs and sunsets more.

^ yea I meant to say on some certain jordans (only wear retros) will choose kobe over them

For anyone in the socal area who doesnt want to drive to NTSM, NTLA or the Beverly Center, HOH in Lakewood will have them tomorrow and they are opening at 7 A.M. Dude I asked seem really annoyed when I asked him but sheesh I'm just trying to get some info. Also HOH in Lakewood still got some east LA's on display, the ones I looked at were in the smaller sizes though so I'm not sure what other available sizes they had. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom