OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
dammit! in the middle of checking out and no more 9's.....which one of you took your 4th pair????

I think everythings sold out now, I tried every size and it wouldn't process. Oh well, still got my third size 8!! Smurfdavid-NT'er of the year

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

%%@!! 3rd pair, 4th pairs, 2nd pairs.....how about no pairs!! yes im salty!!
Patience, your pair will come around one day 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

%%@!! 3rd pair, 4th pairs, 2nd pairs.....how about no pairs!! yes im salty!!
Patience, your pair will come around one day 
smile.gif
yea...if i get them i get them. definitely not paying resellers, never did and never will for any shoe.  thanks.

just salty that i missed them twice in 2 days. i was by hohla yesterday while visiting NTLA and should have stopped by hohla but didnt think there was anything (boy was i wrong) and then i see this and jumped on with the quickness but obviously not quick enough. blah!!  o wells.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Damnit no size 10
frown.gif

Hopefully my Grinches come in real soon from KB24.com..i've been waiting almost two weeks
frown.gif
mad.gif

yea if ndc and hohla got restocks your order better come through on kb will. otherwise there will be some chaos in here lol

Originally Posted by DFABIX

$255 though?........It ain't that fresh!..... =)
and DsLee, is that GP ......he always had that goofy smile.....hahahahhah

Yup it most definitely is the Glove.  I believe it was a portrait from when he was attending Oregon State. 
Favorite Sonic/Point Guard ever...

Didn't Kobe have some FC Bareclona IVs?  I wonder how Barca VIs would look like.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Hey smurf did you use 2 accounts when you ordered 2? I noticed it only allowed one when I tried

wink.gif

happy.gif
haha understandable, was just curious.
I hope there is not another restock, 3 pairs of one shoe is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom