OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by never wear them

ASG week is gonna be crazy. Ima cop everything Kobe Bryant. I'm liking the AF1s and I hate AF1s. But they do look sick
laugh.gif

cosign.. I'ma need to sell my pinkie finger to Kobe just to cop all the releases of his line..
laugh.gif

Must be one dayum important, expensive, blinged up pinkie finger....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I was 5 mins from getting my 11.5/12 grinches @ HOH today but barely missed them, stupid traffic. Left with a dang sz 9 but at least I got a pair to trade/sell to pair for my size.

Was there a restock?

Yeah, there was a surprise restock. They had 9, 10, 10.5, 11.5, 12 from what the guy told me. Its been too much of a hassle getting kobe's now. I mean that's why I stop by J's was cuz of the price and the drama getting em, now kobe's are just as bad.

Just picked these up from Sports Chalet. They run a little bigger than the Del Sol's...but stick with your true size.

So far I'm liking the del sol's and Rice the best. The grinch are nice but the hype died down for me once I seen them in person although its a sick theme and still a nice cw.

where are u guys seeing this kobe asg pack? i would like to check out the pics of the kicks. any info would be appeciated.

^^ there are the LAs and ASGs and apparently the other two shoes dropping for that weekend are the Kobe air force foams and the Kobe air force lows. Check sneakernews for the pics of the forces. It's on their first page

Concords aren't as nice in person...I'll stick to my Del Sols and wait impatiently for the Chaos......

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Pics of the AF1's are on Nicekicks.com and sneakernews.com... as well as @*#%$%+!@+%%%.com

lol on the ........com but thanks im acheck it out right now.

^^ lol. just incase

and ED.. i think someone is using your pictures to sell their shoes on Ebay.. seen like 3 pics of your del sols just now

Not a huge fan of the concords but the gf likes them and wants to buy them for me for our anniv. -_- i like the midsole a lot tho..

ok so i checked out the af1 low on nicks and it didnt say that they are releasing all the kicks together as a pack. personally i am happy that the four shoes that are releasing for kobe arent all kobe vi's. i dont like af1 at all so it wont even be on my radar, im only looking forward to the asg's and LA's.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

^^ lol. just incase

and ED.. i think someone is using your pictures to sell their shoes on Ebay.. seen like 3 pics of your del sols just now

Yeah I Know Smh. And you are a FOOL!!!

this guy just gave it to Jason Pietre aka AlphaProject.... Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom