OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VI THREAD: ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
restock 
sick.gif

Damn missed out again!! I need to get these bad boys asap..pray for another restock on FTL.com lol I might be reaching with that one

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

%%@!! 3rd pair, 4th pairs, 2nd pairs.....how about no pairs!! yes im salty!!

Makes two of us. Knew i shouldn't of gone out to eat. Wouldn't of missed the restock.
frown.gif

Godamn it.... Everything is going bad for me today... Damn ASG 13s haven't arrived yet, damn grinches sold out, Im going to Vegas and probably will come back all broke and sh%# and won't be able to get another pair of south beach 8s this week and something else.

At least the Rices are coming up soon.... That'll relieve some stress.... Shoes..... My anti-drug....

I'll just say that I'm salty as **** about these Grinches. Stepped out real quick and missed the restock. And if it wasn't for a stupid raffle at the mall, I would've copped. Waking up at 4 in the morning to copp kicks and getting shunned by ignoramus management. And on my birthday, too! Are you friggin' kidding me!?!?!?!

I never once said anything bad about those kicks from the jump (while madd kats were) and now come game-time (presently 4th qtr), I still can't copp at retail or close to it. This %$+ is getting frickin' ridiculous. And yes, I'm mad -- again. smdh

^Missed the restock, dang. I am content with my pairs, but as most of you know, you can't really get enough of these shoes.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Hey smurf did you use 2 accounts when you ordered 2? I noticed it only allowed one when I tried

wink.gif

happy.gif
haha understandable, was just curious.
I hope there is not another restock, 3 pairs of one shoe is ridiculous.

fixed...man you got 3 pairs?? get out of here. lol im salty, so dont mind me, you can go ahead and give me one of your 3 pairs then
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

%%@!! 3rd pair, 4th pairs, 2nd pairs.....how about no pairs!! yes im salty!!

Makes two of us. Knew i shouldn't of gone out to eat. Wouldn't of missed the restock.
frown.gif
wouldnt have mattered, i went on to ndc the minute it was posted and sold out with the quickness.

Originally Posted by Holiday

WOW sooo close..forget 3th or 4th pair, just for my first!
frown.gif

THIS! i am shocked people have multiple pairs and i have struck out 6 times trying to get a pair

best of luck to those still in the search. your sodium overload will subside once you get them. apologies to the many necks i broke in dland last sat. hahah!

dude i know this is off topic but is anyone watching the clippers game? (i usually watch ONLY lakers but man they are on fire!! and it feels great when miami is getting their #@* WOOPED!)

got some choices this month, thinking about just copping one pair....glass blue, rice, or aj 3s white/red/blk

what yall think?

Originally Posted by MadIslander

got some choices this month, thinking about just copping one pair....glass blue, rice, or aj 3s white/red/blk

what yall think?

I know you only said one pair... but I feel the rice and cement 3's are a must!!

... glass blues you could probably do without... you may regret passing on one of the other two though... just my opinion
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by MadIslander

what yall think?

I know you only said one pair... but I feel the rice and cement 3's are a must!!

... glass blues you could probably do without... you may regret passing on one of the other two though... just my opinion
smile.gif
The kobes.  Those cement 3's will most likely crack to sh*t when you wear them a few times (if thats what you plan) while these are virtually indestructible.  But, it's all in what you really like.  Personally, I'm at the point where I have to really think about buying a *newer* jordan shoe.  But if you do skip out on one of the kobes, make sure it isn't the Rice. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom