OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

If u got a narrow foot . You should be fine.. if u don't they will be kind of snug . But eventually they will loosen up

I have never owned a pair but I am looking to get my first pair soon and from what I have read is that a half size to full size up is recommended.

I took nightwings advice and went down half a size and couldn't be happier... The shoe is slender through the toebox and in turn provides a very one-to-one fit.. In my experience the KD v is long and narrow.. I say go down a half size if you're planning to use them one court, and stay your normal size or maybe go up for casual wear... Hope this helps!

Thanks for everyones responses on page 205/206. Kinda interesting to see that I'm not the only one who isn't feeling the colorways the KD Vs are coming out with. Shame because it's actually a much better shoe (for what it's meant to be, a basketball shoe). Might go the boring route and ID a "Yeezy" pair and these:

My FAV is the "away". Its broken in comfortable and looks really nice. Lots of compliments. I haven't worn my "splatter" yet though.

Weird. I found that these weren't TTS and ran too long. Normally a 9.5 but 9.5 in the KDV had way too much toe space, like a full inch. So I went with a 9, a little snug but the length was perfect. Having to break them in sucks though.

Back
Top Bottom