OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

got transferred to a bigger Foot Locker 8)

stopped by today to visit, they had the black pack on deck & those ice blue joints in the stockroom *prays we get BHMs*

You think with the success of dmv and Xmas . Be kinda nice to see a restock . I wouldn't mind it . Bout to cop my son some dmv this weekend . Dude his amped

I've been looking around the thread for an answer for my question and I haven't quite found it, so please forgive me if it's already been discussed before.

To those who've had and worn their KD V's for awhile, what's your opinion on the fit? I'm normally a true 11, but unfortunately the KD V kills the top of my foot. I got a pair of the Christmas and the Splatters online before I was able to try them on at a store, and I had to get rid of them because of the fit. I got to try on an 11.5 of the green "Black Pack" the other day, and the shoe was still uncomfortable, not because of the tongue, but the sides were tight, and there was a ton of extra room in the toes.

I've since been trying to figure out if these get better with extended wear, and I've seen people say they're "broken in" after a few games of basketball, but I'll only ever wear these casually, and I'm afraid I won't ever be able to get them to the point where they're comfortable with casual wear. The 11 fits perfect outside of the crushing the top of my foot. If any of you guys have worn your pairs out casually a few times and noticed a big improvement in how the shoes fit, please let me know.

Did Lamar and kd make a bet on Kevin Martin's free throw? Lamar kept sayin I need that money man .. I just rewinded it on my dvr .anyone else hear it haha

KD IS NOT NICE

@ Barnes......

Must haves for me are hulks, asg, and aunt pearls and dmvs. After that I have to be done lol I need some grapes and aquas +asg kobe and bron too.
I think the hulks come out on 3/9 the same day one of the best bron colorways come out the dolphins, maybe the yots Kobe's and
Barkley foams so I'm expecting an easy cop .
Atomic teal is listed first for both hulks and dolphins so I'm expecting the upper to be that color.
how are hulks and aunt pearls must haves for you when we haven't seen them yet

how are hulks and aunt pearls must haves for you when we haven't seen them yet

Because I read the color description for them and I liked it. Really wanted the aunt pearl ivs but couldn't get them and I don't expect them to be that different.

cause its limited yo with dope a** names :smokin

hahah

Hulks looks to be a general release. Nt is so annoying with hypebeast talk its comical oh well I don't care I'm getting them if I don't strike out

The whole "KD is not nice" thing is so corny.

Like because he celebrates after big dunks and occasionally argues with the ref, he's this big bad guy now?

if that cross over keeps working and he gets better pulling up off the drive he will score 40ppg a season

Only thing keeping KD from scoring 40 pts a game is Westbrook and the fact that he tries to keep his teammates interested in the game by passing them the ball early.

KD V All stars would be the only shoes I would buy out of the three.

Lets be honest, the crossover wasn't that great. Barnes and Griffin did a lazy job trying to defend the oncoming screen, which gave KD a wide open lane.

do the ASG KD's remind anyone else of cannon lebron IXs?

Was just thinking of this too.

The Lebron's remind me of Dino from the Flintstones.

Was looking forward to the Kobe's, but was disappointed in those as well.

Only ones I sort of liked were these and that was because I loved the Cannons.

Back
Top Bottom