OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

KD V "Texas" 2/23/13

Like I said before, wish there was more burnt orange and an actually Texas emblem but I will probably cop regardless to keep going with the Texas collection

It's feeling like the more I play in these (my DMVs) the better they're starting to feel lol. Break in period is definitely needed to get the most out of these. However, I could have done without the stitched tongue that causes that weird pain/hot spot on the top of my foot.

KD V "Texas" 2/23/13

Like I said before, wish there was more burnt orange and an actually Texas emblem but I will probably cop regardless to keep going with the Texas collection
these will be the first KD's I buy this year.   There so clean
wink.gif

Returning my two pairs of Vs to the store. Tried the right shoe on in the Christmas colorway and it killed my forefoot. Should've gone a half size up. These are not TTS.

KD V "Texas" 2/23/13

maybe its the lightening but these look different than the pic i saw earlier in the thread...

Last edited:
i really didnt like kd's at first, but theyve grown on me a lot...think my first pair will be the All stars. can anyone tell me how they run size wise? i usually wear 13 for the most part..

i really didnt like kd's at first, but theyve grown on me a lot...think my first pair will be the All stars. can anyone tell me how they run size wise? i usually wear 13 for the most part..
I have never owned a pair but I am looking to get my first pair soon and from what I have read is that a half size to full size up is recommended.

I believe TTS but some people go up .5, if they have wide feet

NTNY is giving confirmations out now. Got my 11's

its funny because everyone i know that has the christmas version tells me they are uncomfortable but i have the homes and the dmvs and both are very comfortable. kinda strange.

I have never owned a pair but I am looking to get my first pair soon and from what I have read is that a half size to full size up is recommended.

I believe TTS but some people go up .5, if they have wide feet

NTNY is giving confirmations out now. Got my 11's

Good lookin out...so basically gotta up it to 14 like the lebrons...now i just gotta hope i can get some -_-

Returning my two pairs of Vs to the store. Tried the right shoe on in the Christmas colorway and it killed my forefoot. Should've gone a half size up. These are not TTS.

you have a wide foot then. plenty of us told people to go a half size up if that was their case. to normal/narrow feet people, they DO fit TTS

Tight. I had to go up to an 11.5. I wear an 11 in the KD Vs and an 11 in all my Jordans and just about everything else (except some AMs and a few here and there). The 11s in the KD V fit great.
Damn I ordered some KD IV iD's in 11. and I wear 11 in all Jordans. I haven't received them yet so I will see how they fit.

Back
Top Bottom