OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

You have to add them to the cart, which is difficult and filling out information doesn't always work because you get kicked out but as long as you have a gameplan you won't strike out. I got my 11s on NDC exclusively, didn't even pull up any other websites (because FTL was silly) and it worked out.

Which ones are you guy's "absolute must cop" KD Vs so far? It's weird for me cuz I love the shape and technology of the shoe but the colorways just haven't done it for me so far. The IVs were alot better colorway-wise and I'm interested to see what you guys think? How many KD IVs and Vs do most of you have so far? Thanks in advance.

^ DMVs & Xmas. I own 6 pairs of KD IVs, 2 of the KD V & my first iD will be the 3rd. copping ASGs & Birches next month, which will bring my total to 5

Which ones are you guy's "absolute must cop" KD Vs so far? It's weird for me cuz I love the shape and technology of the shoe but the colorways just haven't done it for me so far. The IVs were alot better colorway-wise and I'm interested to see what you guys think? How many KD IVs and Vs do most of you have so far? Thanks in advance.

I only have the Christmas KD V's so far and I think I'm going to be finish after the All-Star game KD V's so the Christmas and the ASG KD V's are my only "absolute must haves" then I'm out

1 pair of 4s that i ball in cause im broke and an adolescent so ive been saving for the ice blues next month and then the hulks if i like them

None.

Let me know if you find out anything! Otherwise I shouldn't have a problem with NDC I usually get pretty lucky
of course ill keep ya posted. I have had serious problem with ndc. I have an account and somehow I still get freezed out. So I hadt goto moa and cop the xmas

A must cop for me have to be asg .. and if they have a aunt pearl cw . I missed last year cuz it landed on my sons bday weekend . I had to spoil him instead .

Must haves for me are hulks, asg, and aunt pearls and dmvs. After that I have to be done lol I need some grapes and aquas +asg kobe and bron too.
I think the hulks come out on 3/9 the same day one of the best bron colorways come out the dolphins, maybe the yots Kobe's and
Barkley foams so I'm expecting an easy cop .
Atomic teal is listed first for both hulks and dolphins so I'm expecting the upper to be that color.

the grey BHM are a go for me.. puke green ASGs are gonna be a pass...

whats up with the grey upper sole DMV's??

Ill attempt at the ASG my bday is the 17th so have to buy myself something nice if not go pick up the DMV or find Xmas for a decent price.

So far must haves: DMV, Xmas, ASG, & splatters if the price is right. Aways and ice blue on discount. I'm more interested in making iDs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom