OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Its about time we get some reveling of some kinda colorway other than the normal..Bron..and even Wade got theirs out there already. It would have be dope as hell if it had a clear sole with the DC metro map seen through it. And i think its not a ******** colorway..but maybe the colors we use on our metro map. Makes since cuz they already did a ******** colorway that´ll kinda be overkill to me...plus the metro links DC-Md-Va together(DMV)..******** wont be DMV. Just look at the colors on the Shoe that has been described on Sneakernews and Sole Collector..yellowish bottom(the yellow line) and reddish tongue(the red line)..on the 23rd bet you will see green (the green line) and blue (the blue line) and orange (orange line)..watch. Just look at my avatar. Ima cop instantly..i gotta rep.

It just makes since..dont ya´ll think?
or maybe 

not that there's anything wrong with that

I played around with the photo editor a little bit:

CAME IN HERE FOR DETAILED PICS.

LEAVING DISAPPOINTED.

I HAVE A FEELING A MAG COLORWAY WILL HIT/RELEASE WITH THIS SHOE.

Looking at the pic really close i see the Maryland flag colors. Dude does have a big Maryland tat across his back. ******** do have black in there colors..but just slightly. We will see soon

gotta see them in person. and try em on. but they look decent. a hybrid mix of the hyperfuse and hyperdunk. nothing extraordinary or revolutionary. kd said himself that he was done with straps but i felt he could of made it his own. kobe has low top. lebron has cushioning and extreme lockdown. kd could have had the strap. we'll see what happens from here on. 

gotta see them in person. and try em on. but they look decent. a hybrid mix of the hyperfuse and hyperdunk. nothing extraordinary or revolutionary. kd said himself that he was done with straps but i felt he could of made it his own. kobe has low top. lebron has cushioning and extreme lockdown. kd could have had the strap. we'll see what happens from here on. 

Looking at the pic really close i see the Maryland flag colors. Dude does have a big Maryland tat across his back. ******** do have black in there colors..but just slightly. We will see soon

That would b a cool tribute to the Maryland flag..interesting to see what it will look like tomorrow and to see if it will b available

These shoes look like they could have some dope colorways. Super pumped for the Christmas pack this year.

Full pic of the DC/DMV KD V:
http://www.whosay.com/darrenrovell/photos/239195
Also:
"Unveiling the KD V"

Great video. Liking the details and the "pentagon" influence. I will be honest. I don't love it compared to the 4, but its growing on me and I would rather spend 300 on 2-3 KDs than a lebron sig at this time.

Is it just me or is Kevin Durant much easier to root for and get behind than Lebron? Maybe I am biased.

^^ pic from that link. Link also states that they will be available on nikeid as of 11/6/2012

Whats the inspiration on the DC colorway?

Why is electric green used for the sole and swoosh? I mean i like them...a lot...but whats the inspiration.

I hope they only release in DC. I prob won't be able to get them anyway but would be cool to have an area-centric shoe and actually have DC take a W for once on a shoe release lol

Back
Top Bottom