OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Am i the only one who's excited for the KD V "Texas" releasing this weekend? 
anybody?

They are decent but to me the 4 and 2 were far superior. 5 is on par with the 3 which was pretty week IMO. At least the three had some Horns on em though. I would love to track back and get the kd2 Texas, but they aren't real easy to find for non-violation pricing.

Kd4 Texas and Creamsicle KD2 are still my 2 favorite KDs to wear casually.

They are decent but to me the 4 and 2 were far superior. 5 is on par with the 3 which was pretty week IMO. At least the three had some Horns on em though. I would love to track back and get the kd2 Texas, but they aren't real easy to find for non-violation pricing.

Kd4 Texas and Creamsicle KD2 are still my 2 favorite KDs to wear casually.

I would say texas this year is by far the weakest. just cause it has a little orange they are naming it texas.... 3s at least has a good amount of orange and a logo

Last edited:
I wouldnt say Texas are the weakest.. they just could of executed better. I think the tb pack was weak . Imo .

I would say texas this year is by far the weakest. just cause it has a little orange they are naming it texas.... 3s at least has a good amount of orange and a logo
Agreed. They didnt even put a Longhorn logo on this pair its just a plain TB type color to me.

Might cop the Texas . But I won't lose sleep over it if it sells out . Not a must have . Still wish they would of done a better job with it

^ yup! thank god for Twitter text updates. went right on my phone & snagged BHMs :D

these past few days, I've been truly blessed by the sneaker gods. got Area 72s & BHMs for retail post-release; also got royal 1s on the way via trade :smokin

Last edited:
^ yup! thank god for Twitter text updates. went right on my phone & snagged BHMs
happy.gif

these past few days, I've been truly blessed by the sneaker gods. got Area 72s & BHMs for retail post-release; also got royal 1s on the way via trade
smokin.gif
I tried to double back and get the KD BHM after i got the kobes and they were already gone .. dang

^ yup! thank god for Twitter text updates. went right on my phone & snagged BHMs
happy.gif

these past few days, I've been truly blessed by the sneaker gods. got Area 72s & BHMs for retail post-release; also got royal 1s on the way via trade
smokin.gif
Nice stuff, still on the hunt for the 1s myself.  Managed to snag the AM1 and AM90 OG, didn't even try for the White Cement 88s lol

Missed the KD BHM but scored the Kobe BHM in my size 13... Got to keep working at my online swiftness.

happy.gif

smokin.gif
What site did you score the Area 72 post release? just curious?

^ yup! thank god for Twitter text updates. went right on my phone & snagged BHMs :D

these past few days, I've been truly blessed by the sneaker gods. got Area 72s & BHMs for retail post-release; also got royal 1s on the way via trade :smokin
yo infamous u get ur size bro ? .must say u got real luck on your side . Patience did pay off ! Nice cop.

you guys think they'll release the KD V Aunt Pearls in GS sizes ? My girlfriend fell in love with em and keep asking me about the release date.. lol

Speaking of the aunt pearls new ig pic. The tongue is sick. I kind of dont like how some of them have a solid upper than a sick tongue. I hope the 6s have a good mixture of loud colorways and simple ones like the 4s

Speaking of the aunt pearls new ig pic. The tongue is sick. I kind of dont like how some of them have a solid upper than a sick tongue. I hope the 6s have a good mixture of loud colorways and simple ones like the 4s

they must have a good plug . How are ppl getting these shoes before release . :/

If those are the Easters and the midsole is gradient... I'm in. I love the feel of the kds but all the color ways have been trash to me except the energies

Any word on these?! Or just a prototype?
I seen these as being the easters also...i actually think the prototype looks better though..

Taken from tdurant instagram. I feel like the teal cw is gonna be this years Easters for some reason. What do you think? I wanna cop just from this pic. Gradient tongue and special swoosh look great 
I'm just waiting for these to be nicknamed dolphins

I think its just Nike's way of switching it up or maybe KD prefers the change to a sick tongue and solid color blocking?... Either was its a nice change. The KD ASG tongue is crazy nasty in person. I hope the Aunt Pearls are the same! Who else is going to throw in purple lases to their KD Hulks? 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom