OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

sooooo according to sneakernews the photo from tdurants instagram of the 2 kd v's , the teal pair is the easters .. hopefully there will be more angles of the shoe soon..

You're better off copping with bday coupon. With shipping they're $5 under retail
even better idea.. !!!
nthat.gif

sooooo according to sneakernews the photo from tdurants instagram of the 2 kd v's , the teal pair is the easters .. hopefully there will be more angles of the shoe soon..
I just want that pair with the gradient midsole that KD was wearing a couple of games ago. But the Easters look nice. If they're not the jacked up $135 price I'll probably cop.

I just want that pair with the gradient midsole that KD was wearing a couple of games ago. But the Easters look nice. If they're not the jacked up $135 price I'll probably cop.

You already know its going to be $135 and Nike will donate the $20 to help saved endangered bunnies.

You already know its going to be $135 and Nike will donate the $20 to help saved endangered bunnies.

I figured they would be the Easters. Like em way more than last years. More detail would only make me like it more

If those are the Easters and the midsole is gradient... I'm in. I love the feel of the kds but all the color ways have been trash to me except the energies

Any word on these?! Or just a prototype?

Last edited:
yea i want info on the gradient kicks he was rocking too ..those were dope.. i will cop this years easter if they are those teal and orange.. but i think they will keep em at $115, if not than smh at nike!, all the previous drops were dope imo and they didnt hike price..  i forsure thought the dmv and xmas were gonna be like $135 .lets hope nike keeps it a suggested retail of $115.

If those are the Easters and the midsole is gradient... I'm in. I love the feel of the kds but all the color ways have been trash to me except the energies
really ? u didnt like the Area 72 kd ? i love all the cw except the TB Pack imo they came out with some dope cw's , last year was hot but i only liked a few.. this year im liking almost every cw ..but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion . No hate here lol

Last edited:

i have seen that floating around the net as well.. i think prototype,

really ? u didnt like the Area 72 kd ? i love all the cw except the TB Pack imo they came out with some dope cw's , last year was hot but i only liked a few.. this year im liking almost every cw ..but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion . No hate here lol

No I don't like that green. I guess I shouldn't have said trash that's harsh. I like the DMV color but not enough to buy. But these were too vicious to pass up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those are pretty nice.

Hey Everyone! been lurking NT for a while, but finally decided to make an account after getting the KDs. They're flawless 

Sorry about the poor picture quality. Taken from my iphone. Up next the Texas!! The Splaters are the most underrated pair, come summer y'all gonna learn :smh:

Back
Top Bottom