OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Those all reds are plain as hell... Watch em be part of some pack, be limited or something. Dudes are gonna go crazy for an all red pair of kicks
laugh.gif
That's all it takes.  Limit them to 10k pairs worldwide.  Suddenly people will love them.

the orange and teal pair pictured with the all red kd.. might be the easters, that was footlockers cw on there release calendar awhile back.. if true , they might drop march 23 same as the lebron low easter.. which would be fine with me.. them joints look fire!!!!!!!!!

Taken from tdurant instagram. I feel like the teal cw is gonna be this years Easters for some reason. What do you think? I wanna cop just from this pic. Gradient tongue and special swoosh look great 
The light blue ones look like easter eggs I used to make as a kid. Very creative

Man those teal ones are fire! I hope there is a gradient sole as well. I'm not even sure the LeBron lows are the Easters anymore because when the dude said all those colorways he said easter and listed a color description. And that teal is to light to be photo blue for the 3/23 pair.

Those all reds are plain as hell... Watch em be part of some pack, be limited or something. Dudes are gonna go crazy for an all red pair of kicks :lol:

C'mon why you gotta release that info?!?!

I was hopin to get the all red KD Vs :smh:

...yeah ok..:lol:

Those are trash

I wanted a kd backpack but now kd says he is moving past it so what's the point of paying $70 anymore if he thinks its stupid now lol. Going to buy me a cheap one and call it a day unless I can cop one at an outlet.

Taken from tdurant instagram. I feel like the teal cw is gonna be this years Easters for some reason. What do you think? I wanna cop just from this pic. Gradient tongue and special swoosh look great 
Both of these look hot! Will cop for sure! Along with the KD Hulks and maybe one iD.

My ASGs came in today from OSLife. They look so much better in person. They are so clean. Well done indeed on these.

i never understood the point or the so called (hype) of a kd backpack.. unless your in school.. but to cop one to go to the gym, ill take a $20 nike bag and ill be absolutely fine with that,, ill never go out the way for a backpack or socks.. especially from a reseller ..
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom