OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I got my pair from EastBay (Double boxed - to my surprise) and I think the upper material feels cheap and almost fragile. The Swoosh in the toe area looks like a sticker and seems like it will peel off if stepped on hard, during play. I have 12 pairs of the IV's and the one thing that I liked was that even though the shoe was Only $95, it felt like you were getting a lot more for your dollar. The V's don't feel that way. I definately don't see myself getting more than a handful of pairs if not, even less.
That's funny because the nightwing review had the V's being better in pretty much every way over the IV's. If we're talking about basketball wise, I was not a fan of the IV's at all. 

I got my pair from EastBay (Double boxed - to my surprise) and I think the upper material feels cheap and almost fragile. The Swoosh in the toe area looks like a sticker and seems like it will peel off if stepped on hard, during play. I have 12 pairs of the IV's and the one thing that I liked was that even though the shoe was Only $95, it felt like you were getting a lot more for your dollar. The V's don't feel that way. I definately don't see myself getting more than a handful of pairs if not, even less.
That's funny because the nightwing review had the V's being better in pretty much every way over the IV's. If we're talking about basketball wise, I was not a fan of the IV's at all. 
I totally agree with this. The IVs looked great, but in terms of performance, they were not impressive. I wear mine strictly casually.

Away's and DMV's 
nthat.gif

Way too Long If you go tts there will be a lot of room in toe area and If you size down by .5 they will be very snug width wise. Also the bottom of tongue is sewn down wich makes it even more restricting. Those are the facts

100% correct. That's exactly how I feel.

Dmvs were def a last minute decsion, but seeing all these pics I'm glad I went for em.

got my dmv's from richard's going .5 down. does anyone else feel like it's hard to get into the shoes no matter how much you loosen the laces? i have to return this pair because the part of the tongue where the fuse material meets strangles my instep. definitely doesn't feel good. gonna try the other pair i got going with my true size from ndc.

edit: tts feels great, can foresee it getting better once the hyperfuse breaks in a bit. length and width feel perfect especially when i'm bending at my toes. if you're trying them on, make sure to bend the shoe at your toes and feel where your toes are.

Last edited:
soooo....i was just plannin on goin to the mall to check out the KD V away to see how it looks like....and surprisingly i saw that these were still available...i really thought they sold out....I was glad everybody was gettin their pairs, didn't think i would get one myself :lol: ....i was just gonna grab some away's and call it a day !

bonus

I just made that first picture my wallpaper on my comp. :smokin

I'd say i'm on pins and needles for my pair to finally be here. :x :lol:

Just bit the bullet on my 4th pair of 5s, two DMV for me, one for my oldest son, and now the aways in PS size for my second oldest. Have a feeling this is gonna be a KD heavy 2013...:smh: :tongue:

Damn Rich! Beastin! Price point is good (as always) and colorways are nice. At the moment, I'm feeling the KDs the most out of the 3 sig shoes.

My Champs order got back-ordered, but my Eastbay order went through.

WTF?

Don't they come from the same warehouse?

I wore my DMV's to work today (i'm a teacher) and my goodness these feel better and better throughout the day. The price bump compared to the IV's is a no-brainer in terms of comfort!

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying and seeing what I saw a month ago with this shoe. Praying for a air mag based colorway. Might bring the beasts but **** it, it needs to be done with this model.

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying and seeing what I saw a month ago with this shoe. Praying for a air mag based colorway. Might bring the beasts but **** it, it needs to be done with this model.

Locked up my Xmas pair today. They will be my first pair of V's. Debated the DMV's for a LONG time but ended up passing due to all the other shoes out this month. I can't wait to see what they look like in person! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom