OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Ehhh... peeps always find something complain around out or bust stains on couch, but i'll tell you what this thang about:

Wore the DMV's to the gym last night and that sewed-in tongue on the bottom half is genius. The lockdown is so secure;

i felt like my twinkle toes were being quarantined by the gov'ment (and on top of that, went true to size with my girthy feet,

that just tells you that my socks stay stretched. Yoga lesson). 

The comfort level on these is extremely high. First class seating. 

Umph.

"Tonight the music seems so loud, i wish that we could LOSE THIS CROWD! Baby. It's gooder this way... you should have

left me a block of cheese cuz i'm in the mood to grate!"

Its not people just tryna find something to complain about it. Its just uncomfortable as **** by the tongue IMO

These DID sell well. Just because the shoe doesn't sell out instantly like a foamposite or something doesn't take anything away from it. Most of the sizes sitting are 8.5-11 because that's the sizes that there are a TON of.

Who cares when you get them, as long as you do if you want them. Just because I got them on RD doesn't make me better than you. Just because you "slept for two days cause they sitting" doesn't mean you have something tight with the shoe game that nobody else does.

We're all here because we like shoes. We get what we like, and we hate on stuff we don't.

nice post EBW

Home are looking real nice. Still waiting on eastbay to lift their restriction on the away so i can use a coupon.

Nice on foot

I have been wearing my DMV's around the house and they are mad uncomfortable. Kind of sucks because they Aways felt perfect.

Anybody received their DMV's from "Richards" yet? I haven't even got shipping confirmation.

I also ordered a pair from Eastbay and just got my shipping confirmation today (12/18) and the tracking shows it hasn't even been processed yet.

I just got my first pair of KD Vs, these things feel terrible, at least on my feet. The pressure point on the top of the tongue is bad, and the cushioning is not very good, seemed stiff. I will just stick with my one pair of DMVs this year I guess. Colorway is hot, just not what I am used to comfort wise when I normally wear lebrons and kobes.

Great I get all excited that they'll be here in a day or two and people got me wondering if I made a mistake now haha

TB = Team Bank. Team shoe geared more for high schools/colleges looking for a shoe to play in.
Though that green pair does look kinda Sonics-like

Sorry for the confusion. I was asking if those were the TB's...
Ah my bad. I'm not 100% but I'd be shocked if they weren't. Weird though cuz I always thought they dropped later in the year, but 4 colors all at once with the same colorblocking definitely says TB to me.

I hope finishline will have these, cant find anything on their twitter through the mess of people complaining about the XI draft :smh:

DMVs set to deliver today...! Atleast I have one good news...

The cushion is made to break in. This type of setup doesn't feel good out of the box, and gets better with wear.

Do you have any problems with athletes foot?

Tomorrow CANNOT get here soon enough BTW.

UPS guy has been dropping off stuff I ordered for Amazon for Christmas gifts and every time i've opened the door i'm hoping a small miracle happened. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom