OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

pisses me off. :lol: my exact size....i put a thread up looking for them and get people trying to offload them for upwards of $300. :lol: damn.

not a bad review. two things: the whole upper isn't 3m, just the strap is 3m. The pegasus horse is there because he won the horse competition two times when it was featured during nba all star events.

Silver upper and orange interior hits are supposed to resemble the old space suits.
The patch obviously resembles NASA mission patches.
My favorite KD of all all time. Weathermans and Nerfs are great but these were, IMO, the best executed release.

history-human-space-suits-alan-shepard-mercury-freedom-7_35267_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
I have to agree. I own all three, nerfs, weathermans, and galaxy's. galaxy's are the best out of all three and my favorite.

Lol , def like them too, but love the galaxy's the most

yah galaxies are dope. i remember i had a couple chances at inexpensive pairs right after release, but they were both size 11, and i needed a 12.

in general, i need more KD IVs. only have the christmas pair, had a sample finals pair, but it wasnt my size, and got scammed trying to get weathermans last year. seems like pairs in general have really dried up. its almost impossible to find any of the more limited pairs now, especially for reasonable prices

I have to agree. I own all three, nerfs, weathermans, and galaxy's. galaxy's are the best out of all three and my favorite.

if you dont like the other two, i would be glad to take them off your hands :nerd:
Nerfs and WMs are nice but if you look at the 3 of them, the ASGs have more detail and looked to be the better executed shoe.
Nerfs and WMs would've been on par (or possibly better) if they had a bit more detail to them like the patch on the tounge like the ASG. The nerf logo on the Nerfs were screen pressed.

Nerfs and WMs are nice but if you look at the 3 of them, the ASGs have more detail and looked to be the better executed shoe.
Nerfs and WMs would've been on par (or possibly better) if they had a bit more detail to them like the patch on the tounge like the ASG. The nerf logo on the Nerfs were screen pressed.

that would require me to look at them though lol. only pair i've seen in person were galaxies on someone's feet as i was walking out of six flags. havent even come to seeing the other two in person. im sure i could see what youre talking about in pics and stuff, but it really doesnt compare to seeing them in person

Can someone help a man out with gold medal 4s? Been on the lookout since I missed on RD. :frown: Size 11/11.5

Back
Top Bottom