OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Got these in the mail last nite, DS too :smokin :smokin :smokin

Shout out to "cubsfan455" for the hookup and fast shipping!

ASG, ST, and BHM are still on my list ... I found some DS Olympics for $150 but I'm still on the fence about those

just curious for the people who bought blue eybl's, how much did you end up spending? might want to unload my pair.

I've ben searching around for what I can find in a 7. Picked up some Rogues, which are out for delivery today, but besides that all I find are easters which I am not paying above retail for...

Just made a local pick up with a guy. I paid $340.. Looking at flight club and eBay I felt like I got an okay deal. Edit- they are deadstock :smile:

Last edited:
How much are entourage KD IV's going for these days? There were not many on ebay, so I really don't know the market. I just noticed that a store at my local mall had them for $50 and I was baffled that they still had KD IV's let alone that cheap. I'm just trying to figure out how much of a steal I am getting if I pick them up

The KD 4's are completely superior to the KD 5! 

I don't know what nike was thinking when they came out with those!

I won't cop any KD 5's, regardless of the colorway. They look like cheap, hard-plastic basketball shoes.

mean.gif

^

I think its safe to say that Nike went with performance over look this year with the Vs. In terms of comfort the Vs blow the IVs out of the water.

The KD 4's are completely superior to the KD 5! 
I don't know what nike was thinking when they came out with those!
I won't cop any KD 5's, regardless of the colorway. They look like cheap, hard-plastic basketball shoes.
mean.gif

And the KD IV's weren't cheap and uncomfortable? Because they were to me. :lol:

Wearing the cushioned sole ID's is night and day compared to the regular pairs.

They were a great shoe, but there's no doubt the KD IV reeked of cheapness.

^

I think its safe to say that Nike went with performance over look this year with the Vs. In terms of comfort the Vs blow the IVs out of the water.
I agree with you on that one. I just hope that the KD 6 will be the best of both worlds! (and prefereably a low top) 

I really want some weathermans so bad but not paying $500 for a shoe that is louboutin, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, etc. Someone's auction ends in exactly a week maybe if they don't sell he'll lower the price hooefully.

How much are entourage KD IV's going for these days? There were not many on ebay, so I really don't know the market. I just noticed that a store at my local mall had them for $50 and I was baffled that they still had KD IV's let alone that cheap. I'm just trying to figure out how much of a steal I am getting if I pick them up

You sound like you're going to buy the whole stock from your local store and then resell them on eBay... just admit it.

I really want some weathermans so bad but not paying $500 for a shoe that is louboutin, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, etc. Someone's auction ends in exactly a week maybe if they don't sell he'll lower the price hooefully.
$500 seems cheap... Im still seeing weathers mans go for the galaxy foams prices..

You sound like you're going to buy the whole stock from your local store and then resell them on eBay... just admit it.
I wasn't going to do that, I doubt they even had more than a couple of sizes. I was just trying to figure out how far below value the shoes were being sold as. I was absolutely shocked when I saw them, as that store usually doesn't have anything other than TB Hyperdunk, hyperfuse, and hyperaggresors.

Back
Top Bottom