OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Anyone notice that the strap on IDs are sturdier? Comparing my IDs to Rogues... By the way, I'm elated that the KD V elite is a low top. Guess I can poke around in the KD V thread now without being totally disgusted 
laugh.gif
. [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not looking forward to the price tag tho...[/font]

All these pics make me want to break out my pair of Galaxies. Definitely my favorite colorway of the IVs.

Congrats to those who copped the galaxies. definitely worth getting IMO. honestly i like them better than my weathermans, even though the values are flipped. can't believe this thread is still going. i miss the KD4s....

Agreed KD IV takes a dump on the V. Only copped a few V's. Mostly to use as trade bait down the road. All are DS still. Nerfs and AP's are the only pairs I'm missing. (that I want)

Got my Galaxies 2 weeks ago and cant wait to rock them this summer.It was kinda hard to find a DS Size 11 but I did.

I traded my Lebron Corks for them.

Got my Galaxies 2 weeks ago and cant wait to rock them this summer.It was kinda hard to find a DS Size 11 but I did.

I traded my Lebron Corks for them.

:stoneface:

straight trade or adding some cash
a pretty steep trade.... honestly i would rather have the KDs.... honestly i do hope you got some cash on top. you could've probably copped w/ at least $100-200 on top. but i do understand do what ever you can to get the pair you want...

My bad on the double, but I have some questions for you guys. How is the quality of the kd iv? Heard that it was pretty cheap feeling. Wanting to pick one up, just curious.

Back
Top Bottom