OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I really need a pair of KD IV Galaxys ... my homegirl copped a size 8.5 for $600 yesterday from boutique in NY, :smh: I'm not about that life .. her on feet pics make me super jelly but I can't fade $600 on those ... If I can find a trade with cash on top to lower the cost I'm all for it .. the THIRST is real!

I really need a pair of KD IV Galaxys ... my homegirl copped a size 8.5 for $600 yesterday from boutique in NY, :smh: I'm not about that life .. her on feet pics make me super jelly but I can't fade $600 on those ... If I can find a trade with cash on top to lower the cost I'm all for it .. the THIRST is real!

600 for size 8.5? :smh:

I had four pair at one point and let em go for reasonable ( see less than 1/2 that ) and for a few bucks more than I paid originally. Guess I missed the re-sell boat on this one although I must say I am glad I have worn one pair and still have another on ice.

600 for size 8.5? :smh:

I had four pair at one point and let em go for reasonable ( see less than 1/2 that ) and for a few bucks more than I paid originally. Guess I missed the re-sell boat on this one although I must say I am glad I have worn one pair and still have another on ice.

Yea fam the THIRST is real, I couldn't knock her those have been on her list since RD.

That instant gradification feeling of being able to walk out of a legit store, a pair of grails in hand, and a receipt is priceless over sitting home waiting for a shipment not being sure if you're gonna be ripped off or not. BIN on Ebay is $800 and Flight Club wants $650 plus NY sales tax for a size 9. The well is running dry, either cough up the cash, step up your trade bait, or enjoy viewing the online pics :lol:

Last edited:
the shoe that caused me to throw a fit and boycott buying more KD IVs may be on its way. my boy just hit me and said his wife found the Rogues in a 10.5 (1/2 bigger than id like but whatever) for $60 at Gabriel Bros. only pair there. im happy.

Yeah I know prices are to crazy and its hard to find the ones I want found some weathermans in my size 8 for $500 don't know if I want to splurge on kicks like that just got into the shoe game really and nerfs on flight club ny are $1800 and its in a crushed box and know ball!!!

Last edited:
the shoe that caused me to throw a fit and boycott buying more KD IVs may be on its way. my boy just hit me and said his wife found the Rogues in a 10.5 (1/2 bigger than id like but whatever) for $60 at Gabriel Bros. only pair there. im happy.

#WINNING :nthat:

$60 is a steal, 1/2 size bigger or not J .. I wear an 11 in KDs but I'm more than willing to wear church socks with that 10.5 if you decide to pass bro :lol:

#WINNING :nthat:

$60 is a steal, 1/2 size bigger or not J .. I wear an 11 in KDs but I'm more than willing to wear church socks with that 10.5 if you decide to pass bro :lol:

:lol:

my man looked out for sure. i have these footaction insoles i got pushed on me that im going to throw in these. he also got me 2 KD IV ids from an Nike rep for like $20 each a few months ago. Gonna buy him a happy meal or something with all of these savings.

Just dropped them off

Loving these kd iv's. Some of you guys still have them local? That's crazy! Can barely find a size 14 online lol. The kd 5s look Mich worse in my opinion.

Tell me about it.  The only restock I landed was for a size 13, lol.  Just sold the damn thing for like $120 shipped after I couldn't find a swap.

Had to get rid of my Gold Medal's today...One of my favorite shoes, but had to help my parents out a little financially. Never got to rock em :frown:

Are the kd iv galaxy supoosed to have the same patch on the sole or the other thats the pegasus but like a smokey look to it?

Back
Top Bottom