OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

so is everything gone on JJ or did it just crash? thanks to whoever posting the live link...
30t6p3b.gif

Got thru the phone on eastbay and they were sold out...I managed to get the ASG Kobe in my size (10.5)...hopefully I am able to trade for the KD's...

Got thru the phone on eastbay and they were sold out...I managed to get the ASG Kobe in my size (10.5)...hopefully I am able to trade for the KD's...

copped on NDC. talk about luck of the draw. NDC went smooth for me, loading at max was 5 secs. i tried on eastbay at first but they were gone in like 10 secs. good thing i refreshed the twitter feed right when they posted the ndc link.

congrats to those who got theirs and best of luck to the rest trying to get theirs.

copped on NDC. talk about luck of the draw. NDC went smooth for me, loading at max was 5 secs. i tried on eastbay at first but they were gone in like 10 secs. good thing i refreshed the twitter feed right when they posted the ndc link.

congrats to those who got theirs and best of luck to the rest trying to get theirs.

I heard the Cherry Hill HOH got shutdown in another thread, is there any truth to this? N if so what does that mean exactly? No pairs for anyone or what? lol

I heard the Cherry Hill HOH got shutdown in another thread, is there any truth to this? N if so what does that mean exactly? No pairs for anyone or what? lol

Originally Posted by jecca650

wow finishline was sneaky as hell. didn't even know they had them.
I didn't know they released the Dave White 1s and Flight Ones, either. By the time I realized it... all sold out.

Originally Posted by jecca650

wow finishline was sneaky as hell. didn't even know they had them.
I didn't know they released the Dave White 1s and Flight Ones, either. By the time I realized it... all sold out.

Originally Posted by nwtiger

I seriously passed on asg's just for to id a pair of creams lol

Those are still next, even with my ASGs now locked down! Wish they had the better ID options up when it launched!

Mercer was real organized for this release. Had cops the whole time and they only let you cop one pair per person. They didn't have many kicks to begin with but I got my two pairs and the tee. Good luck to those out there still for the morning release. Heard it was hard to cop online.

Mercer was real organized for this release. Had cops the whole time and they only let you cop one pair per person. They didn't have many kicks to begin with but I got my two pairs and the tee. Good luck to those out there still for the morning release. Heard it was hard to cop online.

Back
Top Bottom