OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Word of advice.. if you crapped out, get on Kicks-Crew NOW... they WILL jack up them prices like the Air Flight Ones

Word of advice.. if you crapped out, get on Kicks-Crew NOW... they WILL jack up them prices like the Air Flight Ones

wanted to cop 4 all star shoes and ended up with none
frown.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

So pumped I managed to get through on JJ. Almost thought I had the Foams too.

had a 12 in my cart got to the last screen & THEY GONE 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

It was weird seeing my footlocker timer running 2 minutes ahead of actual time. Once my timer was at 10 second. I just clicked my 10.5 and waited till 0 then bam added and pushed PayPal. Took awhile but it went got order conformation in less then a minute. I actually thought it was gonna be easy with the store policy now how it is guess I lucked out. Tried the Dave whites but struck out big.

It was weird seeing my footlocker timer running 2 minutes ahead of actual time. Once my timer was at 10 second. I just clicked my 10.5 and waited till 0 then bam added and pushed PayPal. Took awhile but it went got order conformation in less then a minute. I actually thought it was gonna be easy with the store policy now how it is guess I lucked out. Tried the Dave whites but struck out big.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eyes.gif
That's what happened on the foams to me twice (11 and 11.5). I actually should have gone for those first I guess, but I really did want the KDIVs more, so I can't complain that I got them instead of the foams.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

They already did lol, I'm jus gon be patient n see what the resale is gon be like on these

Back
Top Bottom